Walk and make as many FaCes
as he can
as possible
Stare longingly outside to go see the horses and
ride the 4 wheeler
PlaY with the remotes
This is the weather we have been having this WhOle week. It has been SnoWinG every day. We are ready for the WaRm weather so we can go outside!
And, last of all, WHERE are we going to be living in August!??? We are having a tough time finding a place to live when we move to Oregon and I am getting Nervous! It seems like all the places have a 6 month to 1 year wait or are $1,000 a month, ahh! We are just going to have to keep trying and hope that something comes up. It will all work out!
15 comments:
Congrats on your little walker. What a fun tour through his day. And best of luck with finding a place to live. I remember being on the phone a LOT looking for a place in Oregon. Something will come along.
Oh man, you are going to be busy! It seeme like with walking comes a lot more messes! Good luck with the housing hunt, that is so frustrating/nerve wracking! You don't want to end up in the ghetto, but you don't want to pay a million dollars either! Let us know what pans out! Love your random things!
he is so big! i'll trade you-I would LOVE to spend some time in the snow (even though it's almost May). It's already way too hot here, i'm so glad i'm spending half the summer in MT!!
Good luck finding a place to live. We had the same problems when we moved to go to school, only we didn't have a waiting list for anything because the wait would be so long. Then everything that was a little cheaper was in a cruddy place or smelled like smoke. Yuck! Have fun with your new little walker. There's a whole new world to discover!
the past few times we've moved, we've always found apartments/homes for rent listed on craigslist. love it, love it, love it. anyway, just in case you haven't checked that avenue...good luck!
Wow, that wil be fun to see Kason walking! Those pics are really cute. The weather... don't get me started, although we have had a coupld decent days. I hope you find a place soon! I am SO excited you are going to be in OR. We will have to come visit you.
We are excited that you will be in Oregon soon too. Hopefully that means that we will be able to see each other as often as possible. Yeah for Kason...I still can't believe how fast he is growing up. Hope to see you guys soon!
What a fun day with that little one! The snow actually looks kind of nice, however in no way am I complaining about having warm weather! We're with you on the living situations- if only we could all have fairy's that would come down and grant our wishes, right! I have a brother in the Portland area, is that where you will be? If so, I can ask him for some helpful hints!
hey it's the Lopez family, I found you off of the checketts page, I can't believe he's walking, that's when it gets really fun. He is so cute, I'm sure he's a bundle of joy.
Lopez FAmily
Hooray for Kason, the walking machine! He's adorable! Good luck with the aparment hunt. Something will come up!
So sorry you're getting snow still. I just love crazy spring weather. Hope you find somewhere to live soon!
I love your pictures lindsay, My favorite is the one of you in the snow. That is awful about the prices for apartments. I think we will live forever in Idaho and be cheapos, but you are right everything will work out.
He is getting so big! He is so tall, and what a CUTIE! I can't believe he is old enough to walk, I remember coming over when he was just a few weeks old! CRAZY! Your looking great! Good luck finding a place, I will be praying for ya!
Hey Lindsey, what fun to see you and your cute family, Kason is getting so big!! I'm excited for you to move to Oregon, we love it there, what part are you moving to? It's a whole new world with a walking toddler!! Tons of fun! I'm so excited to see the updates!! Love, Megan Guddat
What great fun. I love getting pictures of everyone and this makes it so easy to do. Thanks so much.
Post a Comment