I think this just might be my l -0-n-g-e-s-t post ever!! We have had a great month. Isaac had a break in between tests so we took advantage of that and took a vacation! We went to Montana and enjoyed being together!
The boy cousins on the 4 wheeler with Grandpa. Kason loves loves loves those 4 wheelers.
We blessed Asher while there and it was really nice. He wore the same outfit Kason did, except we couldn't button one of the buttons. This boy is such a CHUNK!! I love it. He has rolls and rolls all down his legs to his cankles. He is just barely 3 months old now and is smiling and cooing and almost laughing. It is really fun.
16 comments:
How fun! I can't believe how big Asher is. He's such a cute little chunk. You look great in these pictures, you're so HOT!!!!
How fun!! it was great to see you an Isaac at church while I was home and chat. Nothing better than smores over the fire. Enjoy the rest of your summer.Your boys are so cute!!
Oh wow. Yall had a fun month! And your boys are beautiful.
Oh I loved all the pictures!! Wish we could have seen you more when we went there, but it looks like you all had a fun and much needed break!! Cute kids! I wonder when we will all be together again...hopefully with Megan and Bret so far away we still can sometime soon...kinda sad to think about, it is just so fun to see all of our kids together and catch up! Glad you made it back safe!
Looks like fun. Breaks are nice and family vacations are so fun when there are other kids to play with. Asher is so big. WOW!! Kaya is the same way with the rolls though. It's it funny how there is such a huge difference in between the 2. I'm glad you guys had a good get away. Good luck with going back to real life that is always the hardest.
I love the photo of the boys in the tractor. How fun. What a sweet little blessing outfit, too. I love it. Glad you enjoyed some summer time with your hubby & fam. That is always nice.
Oh my chunky, Asher is totally adorable! I love his leg rolls :) Looks like you guys had a fun time, any break is vacation time in my mind. Glad you are all doing well!
Super cute pictures! He is a chunk, so is Colby! Glad you guys had a great vacation. Wish I could go to Montana. :(
It looks like you guys had such a fun vacation and it looks like Kason had so much fun with his little cousin! We're glad that you guys are back though so we can hang out :)
It was fun seeing you guys! And those boys of yours are super cute!!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Asher is so cute and such a fatty I love it he is adorable! I'm so happy you guys got to get away for a little!
Wow! I didn't know you had another baby, congrats. Of course knowing brandon he didn't tell me.
You have such a cute family! It's been such a long time since we've seen you guys.
I can't get over how much Kason looks like Isaac! The picture of the kids in the tractor made me laugh!
Wow! How fun - and I LOVE lightening storms! :) I love the pic of the sunset! Asher is getting so big. You have two adorable boys.
We had a lot of fun seeing you! I am really glad that Kade and Kason got to be with each other for so long, even though they fought. I was looking at that photo of Asher and thinking, wow they have a couch like ours, but then I realized it was our couch! I have yet to post about everything! Miss you guys!
I love love love his legs!
Post a Comment