We got pictures taken. Asher was 4 1/2 months.



Two cute boys.
This was before the rain started. The colors were beautiful! Now, it is just wet, wet, and more wet. These two are getting along pretty well. Asher loves to smile at Kason and this makes Kason pretty proud. He is always saying " He's smiling at me!" Kason is really good about running and giving Asher a toy whenever Asher is crying.
We went to a Pumpkin Patch. Kason was so excited to go, although I don't know if he was more excited to get a pumpkin or see the animals. This is his camera smile. I wish I could get him to do a real smile for the camera!


On the wagon ride to the patch

Pumpkins!

And the winner!
We all came home with about 5 lbs of mud caked to our shoes.
We've been keeping busy with friends. We all get together on Mondays for a playgroup. Kason loves his friends and I love it too. I am so grateful there is such a good big group of girls around here to have as friends. It makes Isaac's schedule so much better than it would be without them!

Carving the pumpkin. Kason didn't mind the goo at all. I think it is kind of gross.

Asher is getting even bigger! He is really a happy and smiley baby. Now, if I could just find clothes that would fit his waist and not be way to long. He'll always greet you with his big open mouthed smile. He is my big, bright blue eyed boy!


On the wagon ride to the patch

Pumpkins!

And the winner!
We all came home with about 5 lbs of mud caked to our shoes.We've been keeping busy with friends. We all get together on Mondays for a playgroup. Kason loves his friends and I love it too. I am so grateful there is such a good big group of girls around here to have as friends. It makes Isaac's schedule so much better than it would be without them!

Carving the pumpkin. Kason didn't mind the goo at all. I think it is kind of gross.

Asher is getting even bigger! He is really a happy and smiley baby. Now, if I could just find clothes that would fit his waist and not be way to long. He'll always greet you with his big open mouthed smile. He is my big, bright blue eyed boy!







12 comments:
I like all of the pictures, you guys look great... I have been meaning to get some family pictures taken sometime soon too! I love looking at your blog, it seems like it is one of the ways that helps me feel connected with you guys! We sure do miss everyone!! Looks like you are all having fun and the kids are growing fast. Kason seems to be quite the big brother too, that is sweet! Hang in there and I look forward to seeing what your little ones will be for Halloween!
I agree with Katie, looking at you on your blog helps me feel connected. Even though we are forever away. Those family pics are SO cute. I like them. I'm glad Kason is enjoying Asher so much. Lately Kade and Maggie always seem to want the same thing so they fight a lot. But they are pretty good playmates when that's not happening. I love active playgroups too-it's wonderful!
Cute cute family pictures and Wow that Asher is a chunk~it reminds me of Owen at that age because that is how hefty he was!! What a fun pumpking patch!! Looks like you have been having some fun times!!
your babies are getting so big!! how much fun!! I hope everything is going well on your end. you guys are too cute.
Cute family pictures, you look like you've been busy. Love play groups, I think it's more enjoyable for us moms to get some adult conversation than for the kids! What adorable little guys you've got, I really love little Asher's chubs, he's got lots, he totally outweighs my 15 month old, Reese is about 19.5 lbs!
Yeah for play groups. Makes life more enjoyable for sure, esp. with busy hubbies. Love Jack... looks better than mine.
Haha oh my gosh! Ahser's face in the picture when you guys are on the wagon ride is AMAZING...can he even breathe with that fat of cheeks? :) I really like Kason's hair. People usually put gel in the kid's hair to get it to do that. What can I say? My nephew got style!
Kids are so big! And Asher is such a chunk! Don't you love it? He is surely bigger than Walker and I think Walker is such a chunker. The beginning of the holiday season is so great. I can understand missing Rexburg, We LOVE It here!
My goodness, they are getting so big! Asher is such a rolly-polly, I love it! And the picture of Kason in the pumpkin patch (with the pumpkin field in the background) is so neat. We miss proper pumpkin patches! :)
Can I just say that I LOVE THE CHUBBS on Asher!! What a cutie! And it's funny how kids develop a cheesy 'camera face,' huh? Crazy. It looks like you guys have been having fun, and I bet Kason loved getting his pumpkin carved. :)
I Love your family pics,they are super cute! Love hearing about all the fun things you guys are up to.
Looks like you had fun! The family pictures are really cute!
Post a Comment