Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Seaside!!

My family came up for this week of Thanksgiving to take us to a time share on the coast. We are having alot of fun. Isaac is having a crazy time with school right now. Come to find out the first year is not the hardest - it's the second year. So, 7:30 am to 8pm days at the school and then grading until we go to bed have been the norm. It's just unbelievable and very frustrating! Hang in there Isaac! He hasn't been able to make it up here yet so, Isaac, here are some of the things we have been up to!

Our View - it has been surprisingly good weather for this time of year.

Relaxing
Playing on the beach.

Eating lots of yummy food

More playing

Kason got the carousel to himself and LOVED it!



More fun to come....
I love this time of year and am glad for the reminder to be more grateful. I am grateful for our families, Isaac, our kids, health, prayer, the gospel, and just how blessed we are -the list could go on and on. Happy Thanksgiving!


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's so great that you can get away with the boys and have some fun. :) Sounds like Isaac really has his work cut out for him. Keep hangin' in there. Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!

Dulcie said...

Wow! How fun Lindz. Enjoy your getaway. Tell your family HI for me, it looks like you're all having a great time. Love you!

Swensen Family said...

Looks like fun...and I bet you are enjoying the help with your kids!! Gosh I am sorry about how busy Isaac is...everytime Mckay calls him he says it just sounds like he is stressed and busy all the time and never home. Wish I was there to get together with you to pass the time. Hopefully you can enjoy him for the holidays. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Linford Family said...

I'm glad you were able to see your family-what fun! Hopefully Isaac was able to get in on a little bit of the fun. It's so hard, I can hardly believe it either.

Sarah said...

I love Seaside. Been there a few times with the fam. We always ate at this pig pancake place. Fun times. Happy Thanksgiving... glad it was a good one for you.