Friday, October 22, 2010

Lately...

Lately we have been keeping very busy...

...enjoying some great Oregon Ducks football!!,

...keeping up with this boy and his extreme curiosity and messes,

...reading books, books, and more books,

...doing our favorite activity to do right when Dad walks in the door - wrestle!,

...with peals of laughter,

...figuring out how to do the classic "cheese" face for the camera,

...wanting to watch TV after waking up from nap,

...helping Kason develop his photography skills,

...having a "daddy son date" in a fort,

...and loving the beautiful still SUNNY weather we have been having.


4 comments:

Rusten and Karen said...

Your boys are SOOO cute. I love the picture of Kason and Isaac laughing. That is adorable.

Mortensen Family said...

They look like such daddy boy's. What fun. Asher looks so big in the pictures. I love Kason's smile. So cute to have such a fun time together.

Sarah said...

Sounds fun, you guys. Love these moments.

Dulcie said...

Sooo cute. I think it's time for a third... =)