Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Eyes

I know I might be just a little biased, but I think my boys have beautiful eyes...except when they look like this:





Yep, we had a little bout of pink eye. They both woke up one morning and had green goop coming out of their red eye. Now, this might not look so bad, but I HATE eyes. In all of my Health Science degree stuff I was ok with the blood, the needles, the cadavers, etc, but eyes just get me. I've never even really been able to touch my own eye. It's a good thing I don't need contacts, because I really don't think I'd be able to do it. When I was little I saw my cousin's contact get "LOST" in her eye and I've never gotten over that. Anyway, now that it's over, it really wasn't that bad. The boys felt fine, and it is easy to get rid of, so not that big of a deal and it helped me get over my eye phobia a little bit. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get it! Now we are back to normal:





5 comments:

Rusten and Karen said...

Your boys are so cute! Those pictures of them on the slide are so adorable. I am glad they are feeling better.

Linford Family said...

Oooh, pink eye! I remember having pink eye. It's no fun. Oh and I have experience one too many times Bret's contact getting stuck in his eye and it GROSSES ME OUT! He has even asked for my help before(not that I give it).
Anyway, your boys do have beautiful eyes and we also wish you were closer to us.

Mortensen Family said...

That is the worse. I hope they were good about not touching it. Natalie had it and couldn't stop touching it. Glad it was easy and quick to get rid of.

Swensen Family said...

I hate Pink Eye! It was funny to hear the issue you have with eyes when other things don't seem to bother you! Your boys are sure growing up fast!

Liz said...

oh, those poor little guys! that looks miserable! so i've had a cold for the last couple weeks and when i've been getting up with aaron i've had some serious goopy eyes, after i read this post a couple days ago i dreamt i had pink eye, too! well glad i don't have it, and glad you guys got rid of it!