This post will be a bit all over the place, because that's just how life has felt lately. I feel like I'm running around like crazy and have had some tough decisions that have been stressful, but I'm not sure what I'm accomplishing!
We did have a glimpse of summer for a day. That glimpse has since vanished, but I got some cute pictures.
These flowers are growing in our garden and I love them.
Little miss Emry started solids. She was super excited at first, but is now kind of indifferent to it.
She is about 6 1/2 months and had a check up today.
Height: 26.5 in (70%)
Weight: 17 lbs 7 oz (70%)
Head: 16.75 in (50%)
She is also getting her first tooth- bottom right.
Between that, and a cold, and being constipated she's had some stuff to deal with, but has still been pretty happy.
I love this picture
The track and field Olympic trials are here in Eugene. It has been pretty awesome to be around all the hype. I'm always on the look out for Tyson Gay- just because he's the one I can remember best from the last olympics. Ashton Eaton set the world record for the decathlon and just a few weeks ago we were sitting across the aisle from him at a different track meet at Hayward field. We ventured out into the rain to go have a look down there. Tickets are way, way, way out of our price range, but they have tons of stuff set up around the field and it was alot of fun.
One of the things set up is a little kid area where they can "compete" in the different track and field events.
Here is Asher doing the standing long jump, they marked him at a foot.
I didn't get too many pictures, but here are the hurdles. Kason tried to jump over them a little, but ran around some or knocked them down. Asher's whole goal was to knock each and every one down. Even if Kason had managed to leave one up, Asher took it upon himself to go out of his way to knock it down. It was a really fun set up.
Their prizes, not bad- a Nike tote bag. I think Isaac and I will be borrowing it.
Emry wasn't too thrilled about it all.
Love these pictures too.
5 comments:
I love those beautiful Lilies! They are such a pretty color. And of course your beautiful kids too. :) Good job, Lindsey.
I miss you and your kids!
It looks like fun! I seriously miss your cute faces!
Cute! It's nice to see your blog updates! Your kids are sure growing and Emry is sure a cutie.
How fun! I was watching the trials and wondered if you were there but I just figured no. I would have looked closer! Haha. How fun for your family!!!
Post a Comment