Thursday, December 20, 2012

Random Thoughts

One year ago, this is where we were. 
So happy to be together today

Asher took the hip hop class.  He loved it.

Attitude face

It snowed here! Less than an inch, and gone by afternoon, but still a great Christmas surprise   Kason saw the snow in the morning and Asher screamed, "It's Christmas!!"

A friend told me he was talking to Kason, asking him what he had asked Santa for.  Kason named three things and said "this OR this OR this"  When asked why he didn't want all 3 things Kason replied, "Oh no, I'd be happy with just one."  Sometimes I feel like Kason is a wise and mature old man in a 5 year old body. 

I don't know why this is blurry, but you get the gist of it!  Emry is in total panic mode.


3 comments:

Laurie said...

Merry Christmas Lindsey! Your kids are simply awesome! Hope you enjoy Klamath Falls.

Swensen Family said...

It is crazy how fast our kids are growing up! I hope you guys have a great time on your trip, but I will admit it is kind of a bummer not having you stop here this Christmas...miss you and your family. It is hard not knowing when is the next time we will see everyone is.

Sarah said...

I like your random posts. :) Happy New Year!