We had some fun snow days awhile ago and made sure to go sledding on "The Dinosaur Hill"
This is how Emry gets a ride back up the hill.
Emry is fearless about sledding and I think it is hilarious to see her little boots flopping as she goes down the hill. I was worried about her going by herself at first, but after seeing how she can't even get out of the tube at the end, I felt a little more secure!
After Christmas we headed through beautiful snowy Yellowstone roads to my parents house!
I wasn't a very good photographer on this trip, but one of the many highlights was The Museum of Natural Curiosity.
Having a grand old time and getting thoroughly soaked in the water works section.
Fun pools
We have no idea where the drowned body in this pic came from. None of us remember her? being there!
New Year's Eve
Asher is like a moth to a light when it comes to Ipad's.
Temple square, beautiful, fun, and freezing!
Back home to our "normal" days!
2 comments:
I love your posts!! Can't get enough of seeing you all growing up!! Such good memories!
So fun! I like to see updates from you guys. Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment