I got to go to a good friend's reception and wedding
Kason has discovered a love for a new game- Ping Pong. He gets quite excited and intent on getting the ball. He has his own stool to stand on so he can reach.
We went to the town park one day and Kason loved it. He loves to play with the tennis racquet.
This is really random, but the park has this thing I had never seen before. You hang on bars that kind of dip up and down and swing around. I did it with my dad and Isaac and it was really fun. I couldn't reach the ground on the high part and it seemed to just swing you right out. Random, but it was actually pretty fun.
Kason loves to swing
SuRviVoR -Ok, this might be really boring for some of you, but it is something I like and maybe you other survivor fans will like it too. Springville had Art City Days and they had a Survivor Challenge. So, they had 5 people from Survivor China come. We got to meet them and talk with them. It was so fun to see these people we had watched on TV. So this pic is of me, Eric, Jamie, Todd, Courtney, Frosti, and my sister Jenna.
There also was a parade and carnival that we went to Saturday. Kason loved taking it all in.
6 comments:
Looks like it's been a fun trip for you guys. That is awesome you guys got to see the survivors! When Isaac called me I was so confused at what he was saying. Bret actually thought by listening to me that someone we knew was going to be on survivor. Anymore interesting things they said to you? We are jealous of you!
That swing thing does looks like it would be fun! I'm glad you got the chance to spend some time with your family!
Looks like fun! Kason is sure growing up fast. I bet you are having a great time with your family, that is funny that you got to see the survivors. See you guys soon!
Love vacations! And your hair looks so cute, it's shorter than usual right? I'm not a Survivor watcher but if it was anyone that has ever been on the Bachelor/Bacheloreete, I would have been so excited! Glad your gdoing well and enjoying your summer!
Looks like you guys had a great time in Utah. We went to Springville Carnival also but we went Friday night. It looks like Kason had a great time on the rides!!
Such a fun vacation! I would love to meet famous people. One time I saw Jack Nicholson, but it wasn't that cool. Your story is way better. Glad you're having a fun summer!
hey, you don't know me and i don't know you, but i'm a friend of misti's from byu-i and i saw your husband's name is isaac which is my son's name so i just mozied on over to see what a grown isaac looked like! that was a mouthfull! anyway, i read your survivor post and i loved survivor! i loved that season, but i wondered about todd and his lds-ness. anyway, i see you're moving to oregon which is where we live, ironically. we live in salem, but another irony is my husband studied economics at byu-i. crazy, huh? anyway, i figure a friend of misti's is a friend of mine! just thought i'd say hi!
Post a Comment