Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Catch Up!

Well we have been keeping busy lately. So here are a bunch of pictures of some of the things we have been doing. We had a family reunion in Park City towards the end of June and
this is a pic of Isaac and I riding a zip line down the mountain at Park City Mountain Resort




And we rode a gondola up the mountain. Kason loved seeing the other gondolas go by us. I love the MounTainS. I think they are so pretty!




Then we came back to Montana and soon after had another family reunion. Payton, Kason, and Kade all got a ride together on the 4 wheeler with their Grandpa and they LoVed it! It was so cute to see them all hanging onto each other. We were pretty hot a few days and we had an afternoon at the pool. Kason was a little cautious at first, but by the end was loving it.
I love the FouRTh of July! I love the hot weather, picnics, parade, fireworks, and patriotic songs. All of the Swensen family was actually in the parade this year. I walked the last half with Kason in the stroller. It must have worn Kason out because he crashed towards the end.
Nothing like an ice cream cone on a hot afternoon!


And what do we do for some fun entertainment in Montana? We go hit carp with baseball bats and try to catch them with our hands! We all went down to the streams and lake by the Swensen's and there were HUGE fish! The guys were hitting them and trying to catch them. It sounds random, but it was pretty funny to watch.




I am so grateful for family! I am also so glad because we have high speed internet here now so I can get on alot more now! Isaac is back to work and we are trying to get some things done and enjoy our time here before we move to Oregon in less than a month. aahh!

7 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Looks like you're having fun! Love the baseball bat fishing! So I'm guessing you guys have found an apartment and everything in Oregon! How exciting, good luck with the big move!

Anonymous said...

I may be a bit biased, but that photo of Kason in the swimming pool is WAAAYY TOOOO CUTE! I love all the July things you mentioned too, except the hot weather. 80's are about the highest I like.

Liz said...

It was fun hanging out with you guys while we were there! I didn't realize you were all doing so much that week! Good luck moving!!

Dulcie said...

you sound soooo redneck! HAHA!! You might be a redneck if you enjor hitting carp with baseball bats and trying to catch them with your hands. Haha. I love it! I'm so glad you're enjoying Montana!

Megs said...

That's great that you get to have a fun summer before you move to Oregon, but it will be a different kind of fun there!! It's fun to see all the pics of your beautiful family!

Linford Family said...

The carp thing did sound like a lot of fun-too bad we missed it! Those are some fun pics! Im glad 1Kade got to spend some time with his cousins, even if they do like to hit each other :)

Sarah said...

Sounds like summer is going well for you; I bet it's fun for those boys to hang out with cousins too.