I have never been tagged before so here goes, I can never think of these kinds of things when I need t
4 Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. I love to watch football
2. I don't like having to talk in front of a big group of people
3. I reallylike having a clean house and being organized, though neither of these always happen
4. I like to write lists
4 Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. I love to watch football
2. I don't like having to talk in front of a big group of people
3. I reallylike having a clean house and being organized, though neither of these always happen
4. I like to write lists
4 Places I Go Over And Over:
1. Wal-Mart
2. Grandma's right now
3. To the 4 wheelers
4. Outside
4. Outside
4 People That E-Mail Me:
1. Mom
2. Stephanie
3. Dad
4. That's about it, I don't email that much. It's mostly on the phone, blogging, and web cam
4 Of My Favorite Foods:
1. Burritos!
2. Strawberries
1. Burritos!
2. Strawberries
3. Ice cream
4. cookies
4. cookies
4 Places I'd Love To Be:
1. Mapleton/Provo Utah
2. Bear Lake does sound good
3. Montana
4. I agree Megan, Hawaii would be nice.
4 Movies I Watch Over And Over:
1. Pirates of the Carribbean
2. Phantom of the Opera
3. I guess I don't watch that many movies but I really like the TV shows:
4. Fear Factor, What Not to Wear, and definitely Survivor
JOYS
1. Getting into bed for the first time after you just washed the sheets
2. Laughing and seeing other people laugh
3. Playing games
2. Laughing and seeing other people laugh
3. Playing games
4. Being with Isaac and Kason
FEARS
1. Tornado's
2. Spiders
3. Losing someone I love
4. Sometimes I think I am afraid of the unknown
GOALS
1. To be a good wife and mom
2. To teach my kid(s) well
3. To get in shape
4. To be closer to the spirit
CURRENT OBSESSIONS
1. 24
2. Twilight
3. Lately I have been working on finishing up alot of craft projects that I am making for our new apartment
4. Blogging I guess!
SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I did gymnastics for years into high school and I still love it
2. I was homeschooled/private schooled
3. I don't like to drink the milk i n my cereal bowl after the cereal is gone
4. I don't like touching eyes and I can't touch my own. I could never wear contacts!
4 people I tag
1. Dulcie
2. Anyone else who hasn't done it!
And here are just a few pictures I wanted to post of our night in the mountains. Kason said, "hot hot" all night long to the fire. It was really pretty up there.
5 comments:
Holy Cow, can I just say "dido" to like, all your answers. We have a super lot in common, (like, I don't like to drink the milk from the cereal bowl, either). Too bad we don't live closer...all the fun to be had...
It's fun to hear all the answers that everybody puts. Especially that Walmart is on everybody's list!
I agree with a lot of your answers too. I love a clean, organized house(although its really hard with 2 kids now!) I have always written lists-that is funny you write them too. I write them for almost everything! Good luck with the move! We will miss you!
That was fun to learn cute little things about you and fun to see that I share some of those too! I guess I should do my tag! I hope all goes well with the big move. You will have to post the pics of your craft projects I am curious to see what they look like. I am reading Twilight too and I think it is GREAT!! I hope we don't have to wait too long to see you guys I already miss you! Gosh I wish I would have taken more opportunities when we lived so close!!
I had to laugh about your getting into shape goal: you look great, hello!
Post a Comment