Kason has really been liking this little video we have lately about animals and singing. It's pretty much the only thing he will watch. He has started doing his own kind of dancing. He usually bends his legs up and down alot and tries to jump. The day I recorded this, though, he was doing more running/dancing. He turned 19 months old a couple days ago and is growing up so fast and talking so much! He is always making us laugh in the little things he says and does.
Also, Isaac officially started all of his classes and teaching assignments this week. eek! He is teaching 3 classes. I think it is going to be pretty intense! He has an office he shares with another guy. So here is a picture of his home away from home.
10 comments:
Kason looks so cute! I don't know how he can hold his head up though. HAHA. He's adorable Linds. Your apartment looks really nice, is that a new couch? Good luck with having Isaac gone, What is he teaching?
I can't get your video to quit buffering and START!! Sometimes that happens to random videos on blogs for me. I don't know why. I was excited to show Kade. I will keep trying. Its fun that Kade and Kason are so close in age. It seems like they are going through A LOT of the same types of things. Kade Loves to dance too, except he looks really weird when he does it. He sort of squats while shaking one fist in the air. I hope we can get them together soon. We miss you guys. GOOD LUCK ISAAC! You too Lindsey, it is definitely annoying(in so many ways!) when they are so busy. Although this second year of Bret's seems to be a little less busy. I think it might be that or he has gotten used to it all and is more confident about the whole"grad school" thing. Anyway, I'll let you go now!
How cute! I love his dancing! Sometimes I can't wait for Brecken to be at that stage and then other times I just want him to stay a little boy FOREVER!
Wow sounds like Isaac will be super busy. Kason is so funny too. Can't believe how old he is getting.
Hey Lindsey this is Amanda Brown, I am not sure if you remember me from our first semester up at BYU-I in the dorms, but I saw your blog from Dulcie and I thought I would say hi! It looks like you are doing great!!! Have a great day!
my blog is www.brownbaby16.blogspot.com
That video was so cute, I was laughing. I'm surprised he didn't get dizzy!
Kason is sure a fun little boy. Even when he is dancing around he has a hard time taking his eyes off of the movie. Can't believe how fast he is gowing up!! Hope all goes well with Isaac busy schedule!
heeeeeeeeeeeeeey he's soo cute linds!! wow he's getting so ollllld! I cant believe it.
Hi Lindsey! I saw a link to your blog on Callie's. Blogging is so fun! Kason is such a sweetie pie. Nothin' like some rockin' tunes to get you in a happy mood. :D
Your blog is so awesome! You guys are the cutest family.
I forgot to tell you that our blog is marciandbrandon, but I have my own that is marci-rigby. It is more updated. I'm excited that we can be neighbors, and blog buddies.
Post a Comment