Friday, October 17, 2008

BIG Brother!!

We are all doing great and having alot of new and interesting experiences with where we live. Isaac is keeping very busy with school, but if he is home we are very happy!



I was trying to do something different with his hair this day, it didn't really work.

Kason loves books! He has some of his own and we go to the library and get about 15 new ones every few weeks.
Multiple times a day he will pull them all off the shelf and look at them all and come tell me what he sees. He loves it and I love it!
He will be a great big brother! Yes, we are having another BaBy! We are excited. The due date is May 12. So that makes me almost 11 weeks along, or I like to say a little over 2 1/2 months. Although I am pretty much scared to death of being pregnant and having the baby while Isaac is in this first year of grad school and gone all the time, we are definitely super excited. I am also excited to feel better, which will hopefully happen soon. This pregnancy, so far, has seemed a little different than with Kason and that makes me wonder if it is a girl. I don't want to speculate yet, but I can't help wondering. And I definitely wasn't showing at this time with Kason! The doctor is doing an ultrasound at the next visit and I am hoping there aren't two babies in there! We are excited and wanted to share the good news!

17 comments:

Mortensen Family said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so excited. You will have to let me know how it goes. Glad to here you are feeling better. That's always a huge plus. Are you really think it is twins? That would be cool but a handful. Congrats again and can't wait to see some pictures.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How very fun for you! They say you always show more and quicker on baby number 2 so don't get to worried! Well, I am happy for you guys, and I hope you start feeling better super soon!

Dulcie said...

I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you are going to have #2. It makes it seem a little less intimidating for me I must say, and I have been feeling a little more excited for the day when we grow from three to four. I miss you SO SUPER much.

Callie. said...

congratulations! And if you ever need help with anything (like a babysitter for Kason while you have your appts.), just let me know! I am so excited for you!

Stephanie said...

Fun new background! I'm really excited for you guys and the new baby. I hope you're feeling better. Everything will work out and you can totally call if you need anything. We're really just up the road. :D

Romney Family said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!! Don't worry about showing so soon I did with my second faster than I did with my first and I think all mothers will tell you the same thing. I think because our stomachs were already strecthed out once before it is easier for them to strecth out faster the second time.

Ashley Wray said...

How exciting! I saw the title eof your post and knew you must have some big news! Don't worry about showing already, I was busting out the maternity pants by about 15 weeks with Reese! I'm sure you look great! Hope you're feeling well, congrats again!

Swensen Family said...

We are happy for you guys. This is the second time we have been pregnant together and I think it is great that our kids will be so close together!!! You are a great mom Lindsey and I miss you so much!! Let us know how that ultrasound goes, and I hope you feel better soon (I am thinking pink, but we will see)!

Elly May said...

Congrats! You're due the day after me. Kason will love having a sibling to play with...eventually. I am ready to start feeling better too!

Linford Family said...

Wouldn't it be so ironic if you had a girl?! The three of us would have all the same... guess we will see. We are SO SO happy for you!

adorable pearsons said...

Yeah! Congrats! We can't wait to see what it is! I hope you are feeling good. I was so hesitant about having two kids...I literally was worried my whole pregnancy with Kamree. I just didn't know if I had it in me (I can definitely be labeled crazy sometimes). But oh how I was wrong. I absolutely love love love two! And to be honest having two was easier than having one for me! Let's see some pregnant pics when you start showing!

Jinny and Mick said...

Congratulations, very exciting! Hopefully you start feeling better soon, it's not fun having morning (I mean all day) sickness. That's cool you and Katie are pregnant at the same time!! Don't worry I was busting out of my pants way faster with Dakota:) I

Summer said...

Congrats to all of you, that is just so exciting! Hope your ultrasound goes well...that would be so crazy if you were having twins. Will you find out if it's a boy or girl? Jared has been gone my whole pregnancy and I didn't think I had it in me, but I must say that women can be strong when they have to be! Congrats again!

krystale said...

YAYAYYAYA! ANOHER BABY CONGRATS!

Megs said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting!! You are a great mother and will do wonderful with two!! And you will have a huge helper in Kason!!

Becca Bel said...

That is so great! It is crazy how many friends of mine are pregnant I can count like 8.I am glad you guys are doing so well.

Sarah said...

For some reason I am soo behind. Yay Lindsey! I am so happy for you guys. And I know what you mean about your family growing while your husband is never around, but it's so worth it. And your little guy will be a great big brother.