First of all, this is Kason's new crib! Isaac's dad has made a crib for all of us when we have our first kid. We are excited to have it and really like it. And Kason didn't have any problems adjusting to it. So, for those of you who have wanted to see it, here it is!
For Halloween Kason was a fireman. I was pretty happy with how his costume turned out for just going to Goodwill and getting the hat for $0.99 and the jacket for $2 and some yellow duct tape. He had a good time at our ward trunk r treat and on Halloween night we went trick or treating around the mall with some friends. Kason got the hang of putting out his bucket to get the candy. I don't give him that much candy, but I am eating way too much of it! He loved his costume and would say imaman (fireman) and do the siren noise.

And last of all, Kason has a new word - "applesauce". I give him applesauce alot for a snack or before bed and one day, he just came up to me and was saying it pulling me to the fridge. It is just such a big word for him and he says it so well; 3 syllables- pretty amazing. :) Maybe it is because we are his parents, but we just think this is pretty funny and pretty dang cute. We try to get him to say it all the time.
15 comments:
I just want to kiss him! He's so cute. You did a great job on the costume. That was a good idea.
What a cute little fireman!! I love the crib!!
The crib turned out looking great. Clever idea for a costume. Payton enjoyed watching the movie of Kason and after we played it over and over, then he wanted me to get him some applesauce too!! That is impressive how well he says that big long word, cutie!
Cute, great job on his costume, what an adorable little guy!!
That is so cute to hear him say applesauce. Kids just make me laugh. His fireman costume was way cute, love the black on the cheeks. I, too, have eaten way too much candy. And the crib is awesome, that's a good family tradition.
How much fun. It's so amazing to watch kids grow, isn't it? What a steal of a deal on his Halloween costume. Way to go- and so cute!
He looked so cute. Wow, I didn't realize that was yellow duct tape - pretty creative work there, Mom. :) Grandpa did a great job with the crib.
I love your crib-it is really nice! Glad you guys got it! Great costume! He looks So cute. WOW! He sure is getting big-he says that word so well! Kade also kept wanting to watch the video over and over.
It's not just you, that is WAY cute!
The funny thing when you're an adult is that you don't have anyone restricting your sugar intake but yourself...esp when pregnant. Our groc store had all their big candy bags for one and two dollars after halloween. I couldn't pass up the good deal and went way overboard. Now I have to eat it all! Dick did a good job on the crib...it's looks good.
Wow he has gotten SO BIG since the last time I saw him! You guys are so cute!
yay for apple sauce! dulce and i went out for lunch and we missed you! hope you are doing well linds!
Hey, cute costume. I just read about the baby news. Congrats. It seems like it's lambing season again...everybody is getting pregnant.
Only the toughest firemen eat applesauce, right! (: Adorable!
So cute...your little fireman is precious!
Post a Comment