
And since I blog a little more often than I write in my journal and because I am planning on someday printing this or making it into a book, I want to remember some of the little things Kason is doing as he is growing up.
-Right now he loves football (he still loves basketball too) When he says football it sounds like "buttball"
- His hair is getting so much thicker! I cut it all a couple days ago. He just seems like a little boy now.
-When we eat dinner he gets this big smile, raises his cup above his head and says, "Cheers" and calls "Dada" to hit each others cups and then "mama" to hit cups.
-Isaac has taught him and he loves to give five, then pow, then a bzzz. This is where he will go to Isaac and give him five and then have to do it to me. Then he will give us each a pow (fist). Then he will do a bzzz (pointer fingers touching and "shocking" each other). He loves this!
-Also, although there are some things I don't like about Oregon and even though it did rain pretty much all day every day last week, this week has been a different story. It has been beautiful! It does not feel like the middle of November to me.

7 comments:
That shirt is so awesome! I like reading the little updates about Kason. He is such a good little boy.
how cute, Lindsey! I am also planning on making mine into a book. I wish I journaled more, but blogging is just so much easier! :)
Love the shirt!! Alyssa got to wear some of my things that I use to wear it is fun to let them wear those things especially those that came from Grandpa~We sure miss him!!
I think it is great to consider printing your blog and I have heard of people doing it as well. Something I would like to look into and price. Kason sounds like such a fun loving little guy, and that shirt is cute, makes it hard to imagine your hubby being that size. Mckay has a shirt from his grandpa that we let Payton use as well. Cute blog!!
That shirt is just darling! I love it! And so fun that you still have it. It has such a cool story to it.
I saw that shirt and wondered where it came from! That's neat. I want to make my blog into a book someday too. My friend told me about this cheap place online that does it. I think its called blurb.com. I looked at it and it is kinda cheap, although you have to pay s&h, but still, probably cheaper than scrapbooking. I do give Kade a vitamin-I get it at the health food store and I had my mom test to see how good it was and she said it was pretty good. It wasn't the cheapest, but definitely not the most expensive, I can't exactly remember. The brand is nature's plus and it's just a chewable multi-vitamin and it's called Animal parade. He kept testing low in his iron at WIC, so I got him a liquid b-vitamin as well (maridee told me about it). Hope that helps!(there ARE a ton of options!) Glad you liked the book!
What a great shirt to pass on! And what a sweet Kason is - such fun little tidbits you'll love to look back on. :)
Post a Comment