About a week ago I went to see the Twilight movie with a bunch of friends. And while it was not as good as the book, I still liked it and it was alot of fun to be able to go
Stephanie, Marci, Callie, Trista, me
Kason LOVES baths. I ask him if he wants to take a bath and he gets really excited and says, "bath, bath" and runs into the bathroom.

We loved Thanksgiving! This was the first time we did it on our own. We were sad to not be able to be with family, but it was great to do things on our own for the first time too. I had never stuffed and made my own turkey before, but everything turned out so good and alot better than I expected for my first time! The menu: turkey, stuffing, gravy, green been casserole, candied yams, mashed potatoes, and rolls, with pumpkin and sour cream apple pies later. We got together with a bunch of families for the pie. It was great to have Isaac home for a day. He was back to school the day after Thanksgiving and now I just keep telling myself, "2 more weeks, 2 more weeks". Here is our attempt at a family picture.

We also set up our Christmas decorations. I love Christmas!! I love the smells, the sounds, the lights, the feeling... Kason was very excited about the lights and the tree (even though it is a little one it's better than nothing). I am sooo excited for Christmas, because: 1. Isaac won't be in school, 2. We will be home and hopefully it will be snowing, and 3. Kason will get what's going on more this year.

This is a picture of Kason last year at Christmas. He was just barely starting to crawl. Wow.
This is him now! What a difference a year makes! He can say "Jesus" and for Santa he says "Ho, ho, ho". We love this time of year!

9 comments:
Good job on your thanksgiving meal. I love the family picture, we have so few. Why is it so hard? Well, lets chat soon, we have lots to catch up on.
how dang cute is he!? I can't believe how much he has grown! Brecken is just now crawling and I can't imagine him being that big by next year! Glad dinner turned out good!
That is fun you got to have Thanksgiving with your family and try it all out together. We sure missed you though! I have yet to see twilight. We almost did in Fairfield, but were too busy doing other things. I am really excited for Christmas break! It's so hard having a wonderful break and then having to jump back into the business of school-especially with finals coming-makes it REALLY busy. Ohwell, Christmas will come!
Your pictures all look so cute. Sounds like you had quite the feast with your little family. I also think that it is fun to be around family during the Holidays but it will be nice to start some of your own little traditions too. I am looking forward to opening Christmas presents at home this year with the kids. How much longer until Christmas break for you guys? I hope there is a way that we can all see each other! Keep us posted!
Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!! Yeah for girl movie night!! I still need to go see Twilight. Christmas is the best time of year!!
how fun! I love the tree. And it always amazing to me to see how much your kids have grown holiday to holiday. I am right there with you with my love for Christmas. Two more weeks and we will have our husbands again! And family. Can't wait.
Congrats on making your own Thanksgiving meal. That would stress me out to no end. Way to go.
Good job getting all of that food for Thanksgiving!! I am very nervous for the day i have to attempt all of that on my own! I love Christmas, too, I hope you guys have a good holiday!
I'm impressed with your turkey making skills--I have yet to attempt that one!
Post a Comment