Sunday, December 28, 2008

FuN Times

Christmas is my favorite holiday and we had a great time.

This was one of the highlight's of Kason's morning. Santa gave him a little motorized 4 wheeler.


Another fun thing - Cars!


It has been a very snowy couple of weeks! We took advantage of the snow and went out and played one day. It was pretty cold! Kason liked the snow and playing in it. He was a bit hesitant of how cold it was at first, but he is getting more used to it. We are getting a little worried about the snow and roads on the way home again though!


We look a little weird

My sisters getting pulled on sleds behind the truck.

Isaac and Kason getting a turn. Kason actually liked it.


We are having fun and enjoying the relaxing time and being together. I am not ready for Isaac to start school up again! But, we get our ultrasound the day after we get home to finally see what we are having! We had to delay it until now since we have been gone.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

I think Kason gets cuter every day

Stephanie said...

What fun having the truck pull the sleds! Sounds like Kason had a wonderful Christmas. :)

Linford Family said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas! See you at Mckay and Katie's-we are excited, hope that's ok with you that we're going there at the same time!

Mortensen Family said...

What a fun Christmas. Kason probably loves the ride on car. Natalie always loves those things too. I hope you guys had fun as well. I can't wait to read what you are having as well.

Liz said...

Lots of fun! I'm excited to see you all when your stopping at McKay and Katie's!! Hopefully the weather and roads will be good for you guys!