We are home, we are finally all the way unpacked 3 days later, and we finally had our ultrasound! So, we are having a .........
BOY!!!
We are excited and maybe a little surprised. I am excited for Kason to have a brother playmate. I think that will be alot of fun for them. I am also glad because we have all the clothes, and blue blankets and boy kinds of toys. I am also a little nervous because it seems like 2 boys close together can be a little crazy and a little dirty! But, the baby is healthy and everything looks good so we are happy!
21 comments:
Congrats guys. That will be so fun. I still can't believe that we are 2 weeks apart again. We find out next week what this one is. I think it's a boy, but we will have to see. I feel tons bigger than I was with Natalie. How are you doing? Do you guys have any names yet?
That is exciting!! Boys definately need brothers! Guess you'll have to put all those cute girl clothes you just bought into storage for a little longer, though. Congrats, and btw, you look great! It was fun to see you guys last week!
That is exciting!! You will soon be quite a pro with little boys! Now I guess you get to either hang on to those clothes or hopefully make some money from them. It was great to see you guys this past weekend, it sure did go by fast! Hang in there, and good luck with the upcoming semester!!
Congrats! I don't have boys, but having 2 of the same in a row is a lot of fun. It definetly helps the pocket book for sure! How exciting for you guys, how are you feeling? Oh, and I want a belly picture!
Congrats on the little boy! I'm so excited for you. You'll definitely have your hands full...but thats probably a good thing :-). Love you
Congrats on the baby boy!! they will be great friends I am sure!
What a fun adventure! Two little boys. I can't even imagine. You will be a great mom to two boys. I am glad things are going well too.
Congrats!! That will be so fun for them as they get older!!
GOOD! As long as they are healthy, nothing else matters! They will have so much fun! CONGRATS!
It's really neat that you guys are having a boy. It's funny-I was SURE it was a girl!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I guess there will be no bow-making after all. But thank goodness you don't have to buy all new stuff either. I'm so excited for you guys. That's so great that he's perfectly healthy also.
Congrats! We are having a boy too. I am excited for Luke to have a playmate as well.
Yea! They will be a lot of fun together. :)
Hey! It's been a while since I stumbled across your blog (or my blog, for that matter :p) and HELLO did not know you were pregnant again! CONGRATS! Two boys... how exciting for y'all! Kason is adorable, what a big boy. Anyway, glad things are going well!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting, it will be fun to have two boys close together, they can be good buddies! I was excited to have a boy and a girl close together, but my girl is too much drama for me! That's also nice you will have everything, too.
Heh heh. I voted boy! Our family likes to have lots of one type. Ha!
Congratulations!! Kason will have so much fun with a little brother! It will be fun to see if he looks like Kason or if he has his own look. We're so happy for you!
That is so great! Were you expecting to find a girl in there? I think that will be so fun for your boys growing up! Do you have any names picked out yet?
Congrats!!!
Congratulations, that's way exciting. The boys will be great friends!!
Congratulations. That will be so fun for you.
Post a Comment