Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TiNy ToTs

Well, nothing too exciting is going on around here, so I will post more pictures of Kason! I signed up for this thing called Tiny Tots last year. It's an indoor playground where you can take your child any time you want and they can play. It is a co-op kind of thing so I just have to open and close it a couple times every few months. This came highly recommended to help with the rainy Oregon winters. Luckily, and I am so glad, this winter supposedly is fairly dry compared to normal. So, we don't go a ton. It's not my favorite thing, but Kason absolutely loves it. He says "Hi play, Hi play" as soon as he sees the building. I think he also thinks it is his job to say "hi" and greet everyone else who might be there. At least it's a way to get out of the apartment and do something fun for him.


In the CastleThe cars and firetrucks there are one of his favorite things.



There are these little slide things that you ride the car down. Kason and another little girl who was there were doing it together and racing....about 50 times. You can see the pure joy and fun on his face.Anywhere that has basketball is pretty much heaven.

Not too much is going on besides the day to day stuff, and growing bigger and bigger by the day too!(maybe by the hour) I think I am almost as big now as when I had Kason!! ahh!

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Don't worry - you look gorgeous - and I'll kick anyone's butt that says otherwise. Kason looks like he's having an absolute blast. The little slide for the cars is a neat!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

i cannot believe how big he is! He is such a little boy! all the baby is gone! What a cutie!

Linford Family said...

Well, considering you looked great when you had Kason-I think you are doing awesome now! That play place looks like so much fun! Those car track things look so cool! He does look like he enjoys it! Thanks for your comment by the way-I would LOVE to go there too! Now we are going the opposite direction! Oh well, we will just have to visit each other.

Russ and Dulcie Clayton said...

I'm still looking for a place like that here. Camrie would love something like that! You look so cute, and I'm still waiting for the blog about the van!!!

Liz said...

That sounds like a really fun place! I'm sure you are a really cute pregnant girl!!! You should post some pics cuzz I honestly can't picture you getting big at all!

Romney Family said...

it is so great to have a place the kids can go play and get their wiggles out especially during the winter months!!

autumn said...

kason is such a sweetheart! i'd love to watch him anytime for you. i'm glad you found us too!

Ashley Wray said...

Whatever, I bet you are still teeny tiny, but I would love to see a belly picture to prove it :) What a fun thing, I wish we had something like that here. Rylee asks to go to the park everyday but when it's below freezing that's a little tough!
So do you have another "k" name picked out? I like having two "r" names even though we didn't plan it to work out that way, we just liked Rylee and then we liked Reese. It's fun, but now I feel like now we have to do all r's. We'll see, anyways, glad you're doing well, keep the posts coming!

Swensen Family said...

Kason has a great mommy to take him there to have a blast playing! I'm sure you look cute, I never got to see you at the end of your last pregnancy but you sure bounced back fast, looking better than ever so I am sure you look cute this time too!!

Elly May said...

Yup knw what you mean about getting bigger by the day. I resorted to buying dumbbells and a prenatal yoga workout to save myself all the excess I didn't have last time. Kason is so big. Geez, crazy kids grow. It will be fun for him when he can actually play with his baby bro.

Anna said...

I was just thinking that the last time I remember seeing Kason was when we were in the 51st ward and you were sitting with him out in the hall, and he was still newborn-ish. And now he's trying to ring a basketball goal! Crazy. He's very cute, and I bet you're *not* as big as you think you are. :)

adorable pearsons said...

I am so behind on commenting- sorry about that! THis place looks like so much fun & what a great way to get some of his energy out. I bet you look perfect! You are such a sweet mom & are going to great with two!

Seth said...

Hey! I just saw your comment on Brittney's blog and thought I would mention my favorite website on making cakes, it's www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com. I get all my ideas from that place. And congrats on baby #2! I hope all goes well, great to see you and your cute family!

Summer said...

What a great idea. Apartments get so confining! How are you feeling by the way?!