Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HaPPy BiRThDaY ISAAC!

Tuesday was Isaac's birthday! We just wanted to say Happy Birthday to him! Unfortunately, he had a midterm on his birthday and today, and tomorrow, so we pretty much never see him and he didn't have the most fun day. I "LOVE" econ grad school, but that is a whole other post! He did get to come home to open presents for a minute and we were really excited. Kason gets so happy when Daddy is coming home! We are going to celebrate with cake and ice cream and all that on Friday! I am going to attempt to make an ice cream cake. So, Happy Birthday Isaac! We are grateful for what a good dad and husband you are and all the hard work you are doing - 13 hour days and all! We love you!

12 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Callie. said...

Happy Birthday! And in that last picture, Kason looks exactly like Isaac! Oh Lindsey...someday we will see our husbands again...at least I hope so!!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday, Isaac!!! Good luck with the ice cream cake. It sounds yummy, let us know how it turns out!!

Ashley Wray said...

Happy Birthday Issac! Lindsey, I bet you just "love" grad school, that made me laugh!

Romney Family said...

Happy birthday Isaac and I hope that your celebration on Friday will make up for having to take tests on your birthday!! Good luck with the ice cream cake. I have never made one before!!

Sarah said...

I "love" grad school too. It's just like that I think. You are such a sport. I wish you the best on the ice cream cake. I wish I were brave enough to try that. Sounds delish.

Jana and Rob said...

Happy birthday Isaac! We hope you get to really celebrate it sometime.

Linford Family said...

Happy Birthday Isaac!!! Hope your midterms went well.

Swensen Family said...

Happy late b-day!! We were thinking about you and wondering if our new little one would share your birthday. An ice cream cake sounds great and worth the wait!! Hang in there and hope all those tests went well!

Stephanie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Isaac! February is a great month. :)

Jinny and Mick said...

Happy B-day Isaac!!! Please tell me how your ice cream cake turns out, I've always wanted to try one of those!

Anna said...

WHOOHOO for ice cream cake! I hope it turned out well. And at least grad school will be over someday, right?