This is him when he woke up from the nap. Look at that crazy hair! I was cracking up. He likes to put his head right in the corner of his crib so his hair usually gets pretty messed up from rubbing it on the bumper pad things. He, on the other hand, wasn't too happy when he woke up. He always calls for "Daddy" for a minute when he wakes up and wants him. Poor guy misses his dad so much!
16 comments:
that video is so cute. I've heard of kids falling asleep while eating, watching tv, playing with their toys, but I think I would drop dead if mine ever did that. It would be a miracle. Will's hair always gets so messed up after his nap too! And he's usually not in a good mood either. At least they have that in common!
I love your video.. there is nothing funnier than little kids falling a sleep and eating.
Too funny! You sure never did that. Sleep was not a state you enjoyed back then! I'm sure you've grown to appreciate it now. LOL
How funny! I was laughing so hard!!! Oh, and by the way, we have the same bib. Doesn't that make the distance seem a little less? I miss you. I'm totally going to call you back. I'm such a bum :-(
The bottom picture is the best! You need to put up a picture of you so I can see how big you are now!
how cute!
that is crazy funny. Little kids are so fun. Hope you're feeling well.
Oh that video is so cute! Kids are so funny. Caleb fell asleep eating chili once. Classic. :)
What a cute little boy! What is is with kids always wanting to be pressed up into the crib bumpers...McKenzie is the same way and I am always wondering if she can breathe. Sorry you guys never get to see Isaac...We are all having withdrawls from Mckay as well...hang in there!
That was so funny!! Kade would never do that, so I don't get to see those kind of moments ever! Kade also misses his dad. Whenever Bret is gone whether he's at school or not Kade always says he is doing school.
That video of Kayson is cute as is the picture. Hope you are doing alright as well. Only a couple more months for us. Woot.
How funny... sometimes I find myself doing the same thing. !
Your video is so funny! It's cute how he starts to fall asleep and then catches himself and opens his eyes really wide. I also love the picture of his messy hair! Both the video and picture made me laugh!
Hilarious, I bet he napped really well after that! Can't believe he is already that big!
His hair is the best! I love messy haired kids...it's just the way it should be.
That is so funny. I can't believe that. Natalie has never done that with food. Sometimes I wish she would so I can get a good laugh at it. The hair is always fun to see when they wake up. Natalie is a little sweat ball and her hair is always a mess and hard to calm down. I hope all is going well with the pregnancy. Have you guys thought of a name yet?
Post a Comment