My baby isn't a baby anymore! He is definitely an energetic little boy, but I think this is my favorite stage he has been at. I like that he can entertain himself and can communicate with us. He is talking in sentences now and really knows what he is saying and what is going on. He can say pretty much anything. He is always making us laugh. So, here are some videos of the last little while. Ok, so maybe an overload of them, but I know some of you have been wanting some videos! (Mom and Dad)
Kason's newest favorite thing to do on his 4 wheeler
Kason has always just said "oink oink" for a pig. But, one day he just decided he wanted to snort and so this is him just figuring out how to do it. He thought it was pretty funny at first.
Push ups after Daddy
8 comments:
He is a CUTIE!
wow he is getting so big. I agree with the stage he is in. It comes in very useful for when you have the next kid. Hali is able to entertain herself now too and it is a blessing for sure!
How cute! Your place looks really nice. I love that rug, it's way cute. Why don't we talk anymore? Did we just break up?
That was some pretty fancy balancing work there on the motorbike! He's such a sweetie. The boys had a lot of fun with him. :)
Oh my goodness. I guess he is getting ready to be a big brother...
WOW!!! Thanks for all the videos. He has grown up just in the 2 weeks since we saw him! And it looks like he has some of his mom's gymnastics genes, with the balancing on a moving 4-wheeler! Way to go Kason. And keep exercising. Love to you all.
Kade loves to watch the videos. Kason is really cute! He is growing up so fast! I like your rug.
Cute videos. He really is not a baby anymore, and having another one will make him grow up even faster, at least that it how I felt!! Congrats on the new VAN!!
Post a Comment