We are in Utah and Isaac is out of school! We had quite the time getting here with lots of snow. They closed a pass and we thought we were going to have to spend the night, but they opened it back up and we went through. They closed it back up a couple minutes after we went through because of so many accidents. We went about 20 mph through the whole pass. I think the saddest thing I saw was a truck flipped over and people handing little girls out of the truck window to get out. But, we made it just fine and we are happy to be here! We have had a fun and relaxing time. It has been snowing, snowing and
snowing some more. I don't mind it at this time of year though, I love a white Christmas. Kason is loving the constant attention!
Plowing the driveway

At my sister Jenna's basketball game. Kason is seriously obsessed with basketball
Ready for church
Playing with my cousins' kids. Kason loves to play with other kids, even if they are 3 times his age.
4 comments:
I'm glad you made it safely to Utah!! We've been planning on going to Montana but are now hesitating. I love the snow too, if it could only be nice on the roads, and then snow everywhere else. Have a great Christmas!!
So glad you guys made it alright. Looks like you're having a great time. Merry Christmas!
There seems to be a lot of white stuff here as well. I am glad that you are enjoying the nice break and the ability to spend some quality time with Isaac and your family as well. Hope the roads are better for you on the way back through!! Have a Merry Christmas, Love ya!
PS thanks for the goodies...Mckay loved the chips, and I always love chocolate!
CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
Post a Comment