This cute boy is 7 months old now!! It's fun to start to see a little bit of his personality coming out and see how different
Kason and he are. He had his 6 month checkup a week or so ago. He weighs 24 lbs (100%) and is 28 1/2 inches (92%). Soon he will start sitting up....soon.


We had
alot of fun at Seaside and it was a nice break to help us get through the rest of this miserable term at school. Here we are at the aquarium.
Kason touched the sea anemones and stuff. I was too scared.
Kason loved spending time with his grandparents and aunts. I love that he loves it and that they love it too.

I love that these two are getting to be good friends.
Kason can make Asher laugh almost better than anyone.
Kason has really started to like to hug Asher and wrestle with him....though this sometimes leads to problems...


Yes, it was 40 degrees and we went swimming. The pools were so warm and the hot tub was so hot. It was really fun.

Haystack Rock

2 of
Kason's favorite people

We rented one of those bikes you always see people riding around in at tourist places. It was pretty funny.

Now we are excited for Christmas and for the end of the term!! I love this time of year.
Notice Asher has a good hold on the bottom of the tree - it toppled right after the picture.
9 comments:
Fun pictures!! Man your boys are sure growing fast...in my mind Kason should be 7 months! So nice to have helpers around and we can't wait to see you guys soon. I told Payton the other day and now he is super excited!
i love it!! you have such a beautiful family linds!!
Your boys are so cute, love the pictures. Adnd our Christmas tree has toppled over a few times this season to :) Glad you guys are doing well!
I love your chunky baby! He is so big! I am anxious to find out Walker's stats. We are behind on his checkups. It's so busy. And Kason is such a big boy too. Luke is exactly the same with Walker. I LOVE it! They will be best buds soon enough! Hold in there through the semester!
Cute pictures! I can't believe you got to go swimming! For some reason Kade has really been wanting to do that lately and can't get it off his mind. They have no indoor pools here like they did in Missoula :(
It makes me happy when my kids enjoy being with my family too. Isn't it so fun to see the two kids grow to love each other? It really is neat.
The boys are getting so big and they are so cute!! How fun to have family come and visit you!!!
Your little chub weights 4 lbs less than my 2 1/2 year old. Lets think about this for a minute...
wow i can't believe how big your guy is. He is so cute too! I love that you guys get to get and do fun things!Yes we should get together when we get up to Montana. What days will you be there? We could do a game night or something. Do Heidi Kaare still live up there too?
Those boys are adorable!! Good luck w/so much school, you'll do great and it will be over before you know it!! Have a very Merry Christmas!! P.S. Please start spreading the word that Bishop and Sister Hall are having a 51st ward reunion at their house this summer!! I know you're far away but maybe it will be on your way through during your travels!!
Post a Comment