1. We made it through the chicken pox with Asher. He was covered! The pictures really don't show how bad they were. It was hard to look at him. There was a couple rough days and nights where naps were non existent and I can't remember how many times he would wake up at night and not be able to go back to sleep. We are glad to be done and recovered. Now we plan on being healthy for a looong time!


At least oatmeal baths were fun!

2. Today is Isaac's birthday! Happy Birthday Isaac! Sadly, he is very busy with school and we won't see him hardly on his birthday because he doesn't come home until after the boys are in bed (strangely similar to last year...school, ugh). So we will celebrate Friday! He is a great dad and husband. He makes us laugh and works so hard!

3. These boys are getting to be great friends. I know I say that every time, but they keep surprising me. Yesterday I looked back at them in their car seats and they were both reaching out to each other touching hands.
4. And last, but not least, Asher is 9 months old!! I can't believe it. It seems like the first 3ish months went by so slowly, but since then it has gone so fast! He weighs 24 lbs (lost a little with the sickness) - 90th percentile and is 28 inches - 60th. He is SUCH a happy baby.
- He always has a ready smile and laugh.
- He loves his tongue and it is usually sticking out.
- He loves music and will start to rock back and forth when he hears it.
- He is a momma's boy.
- He does not sleep through the night.
- When he gets excited he will lift his legs up a little and stick his arms out and roll his wrists and hands, it's really funny.
- He loves to pull hair.
-He is very curious and grabs for everything.
-He can be quite loud.
-He really will wrap his arms around my neck and give me a tight little hug.
-He loves to play with people.



11 comments:
Happy Birthday Isaac! Oh man it does look like Asher was covered! Those will be great pictures for their future!! Looks like he is practically crawling, your boys are so cute...Miss them!
Kason's voice is so cute. He was so excited you can tell. Natalie waits for that day when Kaya will follow her around. That is a bummer about the chickenpox. Oh well now you don't have to worry about it. You deserve some health and if we had it we would send it your way. Good luck.
Wow- Chicken Pox. How crazy, Lindsey. I am so sorry. Isn't it amazing how busy we are just taking care of kids and home? I don't know how people that work outside the home do it all!
soooooooooooooo cute! I loveyour family!! Baby A is growing so fast!!!!! good heck!! I hope Isaac makes it through school!! love checking up on you guys!!!
Hopefully sickness and hospital visits are DONE for you for a while! You deserve a BREAK! Happy B-day Isaac! You have been and will remain in my prayers!
Cute Pictures! I LOVE Asher's rolls. I'm so glad that you guys are through the chicken pox. Happy birthday Isaac!
Happy Birthday to Isaac!! I know the school thing stinks. I am so glad your boys are feeling better.
I am sure it is nice to have the sickness all over with! Poor boys. And poor you! I still can't believe how big Asher is and Luke and Walker are exactly the same way. They actually like to tackle each other these days. Whichever one gets tackled always cries, but still they love it. Weird
Your boys are so stinkin' cute! Oh, I feel so bad for them with the chicken pox! I kind of remember having them as a kid. Glad you survived them! and a late happy birthday to Isaac!
Happy Birthday! Poor Asher AND you! Glad everything is going better. Yeah, we probably won't do much for my b-day either considering we have no way to get anywhere still. We can't wait to (hopefully) see all of you this summer!
Happy Birthday Isaac! Poor little guy-I'm sure that was rough dealing with chicken pox, glad it's all over.
Post a Comment