Monday, June 28, 2010

LoVe

*Love that the sun is out, it's hot, the windows are open and we are outside so much. Asher says "e go" ("here you go") ALL the time as he hands us the various things he has found. Of course then he says it again because he wants it back, usually to eat it. Here he is giving me a wood chip.




*Love Birthdays. Although a friend reminded me that turning 25 makes me closer to 30 than to 20. Blah.


*Love that both my boys are great eaters. Don't love that I have to practically bathe this boy, wipe all surfaces near him, and vacuum after every meal.

*Love having two sweet boys and that they both sleep through the night.



*Love that Kason picks me a flower almost every time we go outside, even if it is a dandelion.




*Love Asher's growls.



*Love those blue eyes.









8 comments:

Linford Family said...

Cute post! Sorry I haven't commented for a while...it's been a little crazy for us. It was good to talk to you the other day. That's great they both sleep through the night-I think it's going to be a while before that happens to me. Kade likes to pick dandylions for me too. He gets mad when he sees me discard them, so I have to do it in secret. We can't wait to see you!

Dulcie said...

LoVe this post! You have cute little boys! I don't think that Kason and Asher look very much alike, but they are so sweet, and handsome. I hope 25 is a great year for you Pigmy!!!

Laurie said...

Very cute post. Your boys are so adorable! 25 might be closer to 30, but 30 really isn't THAT bad. =P It is old, but not too old.

Romney Family said...

what great things to love and if it makes you feel better I will be turning 30 in a few months. Be thankful you still have 5 years to go!!!

Mortensen Family said...

Is Asher walking? He looks like it in the first picture. Happy Birthday. No 25 is not close to 30. Just think Isaac is older than you and that's all that matters. Thanks for the post. Times are tough but encouragement is great and very helpful.Thanks again. It is so funny to see people wanting to be outside cause we die when we go outside from the heat.

Sarah said...

wow. happy birthday. i can.t believe Asher is so big already.

Stephanie said...

Happy belated birthday! Whatever - you are still young! :) "LOVE" this post. Just made me smile.

Callie. said...

I love this post! Love all the pictures, and Asher is looking so big!! Hope you guys are still enjoying your summer.