We love the coast and we love it even more when we get to go with family. Mckay and Katie and their cute kids were coming out for a vacation and we went to Newport with them for a day. The coast was pretty nice, windy as always, but pretty sunny and we loved it.
This was Asher's 3rd time at the coast, but it was a whole new experience for him now that he could walk around and get wherever he wanted. He made the most of it and had so much fun and got so sandy...
I love that these boy cousins love each other so much. They could not get enough of each other and Kason was sure to not leave out their other cousin either, by affectionately calling Payton, "Kade" almost the whole time.
They couldn't look around fast enough!
I love Kason's face in this picture.
The best we could do at a "group shot"
We had a great time and love Oregon in the summer!
7 comments:
I'm glad you guys had fun. Your kids are so adorable.
We had a great time with you guys and are so sad that our trip is over. We have high hopes of returning soon. Your pictures all turned out great...miss you already :)!
I love the beach too. I miss it so much. The boys look so old and grown up.
What a fun time! Glad you were able to enjoy family, too.
Cute pics. I can't believe Asher is now walking. So fun for the beach.
Cute. I love the sandy picture, he's so cute, and he looks so much like his daddy. Can I come to the coast with you someday please?
Cute. I love the sandy picture, he's so cute, and he looks so much like his daddy. Can I come to the coast with you someday please?
Post a Comment