Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer Lovin

I love Oregon in the summer. It has been hot lately and I love it. I would be hot anyday over cold. My favorite is going outside about dusk after it's been a really hot day and there is that smell and feel in the air from a hot day coming to a close. Isaac doesn't know what I'm talking about, but that's the best I can explain it. Here we are picking wild blackberries that just grow along the paths everywhere.


Kason has an obsession with sticks. He must find a stick everytime we walk to the car and everytime we walk back.

He also loves his buddies


Reading books to cool off.

We also had our anniversary! It's been a fantastic, fun, frugal, and full five years!


Asher is 15 months old and decided that he really can walk on his own. It just clicked, he started walking last week and is pretty good at it.


Asher is also saying more words, so, to remember, his favorites are: uh oh, ama (mama), ada (dada), u go (let's go), e go (here you go), oggie (doggie), hi, hello, hey you, aazzat (what's that), all done.
Kason's prayer last night was pretty funny. It was soo long. Some of the things he said: "thank you that the bad people be nice to Jesus",... "thank you that Jesus didn't die",...thank you that everyone can be healthy....we don't like germs."

3 comments:

krystale said...

bahaha cute prayers!

Trista said...

I can't believe Asher is walking! Oh my goodness....I remember coming to see you guys at the hospital when he was born and it seems like it was just the other day! Your pictures are so cute. It makes me sad that we're not there with you to pick blackberries!

Linford Family said...

Cute Cute! We miss you guys! Glad you are doing well. Happy Anniversary! We are celebrating ours Sat. since we are so busy. Sorry I haven't blogged much. It's been feeling like a chore lately and so I haven't felt like doing it. Maybe once we settle into the semester I will start back up. I love all your photos! Hey, how did you eventually and finally get rid of Ashers cradle cap? I'm getting really sick of constantly working on Landons. I work on it every day and it looks like it's gone, then the next morning he wakes up and it's there again! Anyway, Happy Anniversary!