Monday, November 22, 2010

All About Asher

Asher is 18 months! I guess that since it seems like he has been really growing up lately and saying/doing new things I am feeling the need to write them down to remember.

(I just want to squeeze him in this picture he's so cute)
He is really into books lately, especially his animal one.
He loves his big brother and tries to copy him alot.
(This picture is from a Family Home Evening where we played super heroes - Kason's request. Kason LOVED running around with his cape and Asher had no idea what was going on, but thought it was so fun to run around with a cape, Kason and Mom and Dad.)



Before his first day at nursery during church. He did great and didn't even give me a backward glance. Yes!
Cheeeeeese!
He also had quite a mullet so I gave him his first haircut. I kept it pretty long though cause it curls a little at the ends and it looks so cute.

So, a little (or alot) about Asher:
-He weighs 28 lbs 9 oz (80%) and is 32 inches tall (40%). He's very stocky.
-He is a growler! He growls after he takes a drink, after standing up, in satisfaction, in annoyance, in happiness, he just growls!
- He likes to say hi/hello over and over until someone says it back.
-He can say apple, hi, hello, ball, no (in a high pitched voice), where go?, where are you?, go, u go (let's go), uh oh, azzzaaa (what's that), eye(while poking his eye out), goggie(doggie), joo(juice), and can sing the song "apple, apple a, a, a, baby, baby, b, b, b.
-He loves his dog and sleeps with it every night.
-He gets into everything! (A normal circuit includes taking all the dvd's out of their cases and scattering them, then while I'm cleaning that up he takes the silverware out, knives and all, so I run over to get those, then he goes to another drawer and gets the scissors out, I put those away and he runs to the toilet to put something in it or play in it. And yes, we've tried child locks, he just breaks them. :)
-He loves to snuggle after a nap and is a momma's boy. He calls both Isaac and I mama.
- He loves to make his animal sounds and can do bear, dog, bee, snake, duck, horse and cow.
-He could roll a ball back and forth all day.
-He likes TV WAY too much.
-He can already make a pretty good gun sound - thanks to big brother's games.
- I love his bright blue eyes and chubby smile .
-He is quite a determined guy, but so sweet too, he makes me tired, but he makes me laugh.

And now that I feel like I've totally left Kason out here's a picture of the both of them. Kason is so sweet and smart and I love them both!

4 comments:

Dulcie said...

I love that little Asher boy...and his Mommy. Cute post Pigmy!

Rusten and Karen said...

We love both of your kids! Love it. Adorable post.

Elly May said...

Sounds like Asher is as busy as Walker! I feel like all I do is pick up one big mess after another all day! He looks like such a little boy now, not a baby.

Linford Family said...

What a cute boy! It's fun when the kids start to play together, sometimes I just sit and watch Maggie and Kade interact. It's pretty fun. We miss you guys and wish we could see the growing up that is happening without us!