Wednesday, December 8, 2010

O Christmas Tree


Love this time of year!


At the faculty UO party. Neither one had any fear about sitting on his lap.

Setting up the Christmas tree. This picture reminded me of...

...this one taken 2 years ago in 2008.

Putting on the ornaments takes lots of concentration.


This was taken last year (2009)...
...this year(2010)!
2009...

...and 2010. He looks so much older to me.

After telling Asher to not take the ornaments off about 500 times the first couple days he did pretty good. He saw his reflection in them and said baby and kept giving them kisses.

We are excited for the season!

7 comments:

Rusten and Karen said...

your boys are sooooooo cute! I'm so glad you posted those cute pictures. I can't believe how big they've gotten in the last year!

Laurie said...

I can't believe how similar your boys both looked, I wouldn't have realized it was Kason if you hadn't said anything. It's amazing how much they grow up in just a year!

Mortensen Family said...

Kason does look so much older. It is weird to think that they grow so quickly.

Jinny and Mick said...

Kason looks so much like Isaac and Oliver! They sure are cute. It's like a flashback when they wear hand me downs from their siblings isn't it?

Linford Family said...

That was fun to see their pictures of different years! Looks like fun!

Stephanie said...

Wow - even wearing the same outfit! I have a picture just like that on my blog right now, too! How funny! Merry Christmas to you guys!

Dulcie said...

I love your boys!!! Merry christmas Linds