We stayed at a really nice beach house right on the beach. This was the view from our bedroom.
The first day was a bit chilly, but after that we got some sun and nice weather.
These two were pretty inseparable. Good thing there was a washer/dryer there. There were some pretty sandy and wet boys.
Holding some sand creature.
Cousins
Asher decided he was a little scared of the waves so he just wanted to sit on someone's lap and cry "water coming"
Asher loved playing in the sand and building sand castles to step on.

We got a kite for the kids to fly and they loved it. I think it was one of Asher's dreams come true. Isaac's dad also got a pretty nice kite that could really pull you around.
We got a kite for the kids to fly and they loved it. I think it was one of Asher's dreams come true. Isaac's dad also got a pretty nice kite that could really pull you around.
Isaac with the kids and the kite.

Asher flying the kite.


...and me getting pulled over by it.
Kason flying the kite.
Asher flying the kite.
Isaac teaching me how to fly the "bigger" kite...
...and me getting pulled over by it.
Payton, Kason, and Maren

One of my new favorite pictures.


One of my new favorite pictures.
And if you made it through all that here is a picture Kason drew for me of our family and the baby in Mommy's tummy. Yup, we are expecting the beginning of December/end of November (insert slightly panicked screams here). I think (fingers crossed) I am starting to feel like I can function again. We are excited.
11 comments:
how fun nothing better than family coming to visit and congrats on the upcoming arrival!!! Sure hope you start feeling better soon!!
I love the picture of your boys holding hands that's adorable. I also love the picture that Kason drew. That is adorable! Glad you had fun.
Love all the pictures. I am glad you got some sun! And what an awesome view from your beach house! Congrats again on baby #3! You will make it, I promise. :)
I think I can hear you cackling (SP??) in the photo where the kite pulled you over. I miss you girl! congrats on the baby. I'm so excited for you.
We had so much fun, it makes me sad to think that it came and went so fast. Payton already misses Kason, they sure are buddies. Thanks for the pics. And congrats again, we are so excited to find out what this little one will be, so keep us posted!!
Such cute pictures! Yay!!! I'm so excited that you're expecting #3! I love Kason's picture of the baby in your belly too :)
Congrats. The beach looks so nice and a fun little getaway. The pictures are so cute.
Looks like fun! Congrats, that is so exciting!! I hope you start to feel okay, pregnancy is sometimes not the funnest!
Ahhh, we really wished we could have gone. Looks like fun. Hopefully we can do it next year. Bret's family reunion is on the OR coast and my mom wants to do one for our family. Glad you had fun and CONGRATS on the new baby!
Looks like you had a great time. How fun to be so close to the beach! Your kids are super cute, awesome pictures!
AAAAHHH! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! What a sweet little picture. I'm so glad you had a fun time at the beach and everything. :)
Post a Comment