Happy First day of summer! We are so glad it's here, the windows are open, the sun is shining(let's hope it's here to stay now), and we are spending time outside! Summer is most definitely my favorite season. Other exciting events of the day: when I was in the back for literally 45 - 60 seconds Asher got into the fridge and got into the raw chicken I had cut up for dinner and had a little snack. Luckily I don't think he swallowed any, he realized it didn't taste very good...that boy.
sunshine and warm weather!
My 3 boys treated me super nice on my birthday,
and I had a fun night with these girls who are a big part of the reason I've made it through the last 3 years with my sanity still intact. 2 more to go!
4 comments:
yuck! i'm kind of a raw chicken phobe! at least he's a cute little sneaky boy! Looks like a fun group of girls. I have some awesome friends that do regular girl's nights and it's amazing the difference having some girlfriend's can make especially when you don't have family around. Have you really been over there for 3 years? times-a-flyin' by!
I wish I could be part of your girls club! :-) I hope you had a great bday Linds!
I'm glad you have a support group! Having great friends helps so much. I'm also glad you have just 2 more years to go. We have 4. Gross snack. What a boy you have!
Girlfriends are the best! And boy, what a fun little find in the fridge. Hope he liked it!
Post a Comment