Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh My

We found out what we are having!
We went in thinking maybe a girl, probably a boy. We'd be happy either way.
Most importantly, everything looks healthy!
During the ultrasound the legs were crossed, she told me to cough a couple times...
and...
it's a...
GIRL!!!

Aaahhh! We are excited! And nervous. I love having my boys and I'm glad to have had two next to each other, and I think it will be good to have a girl now too. I'm feeling
overwhelmed, but excited as I get into the pink, and bows, and dresses mindset!

Asher was pretty oblivious to it all, but Kason got a big grin on his face when we told him what the baby was; he would have been happy with either. His suggestion for a name is usually "Whippy". Right now that's about the best we've got. :)

She's going to have two big brothers to keep up with,


and who will take such good care of her!


12 comments:

Marci said...

Yay! We are super excited for you guys. Those are the cutest pictures of your boys. I can't stop laughing at Whippy.

Liz said...

YAY! Oh, the clothes are just so cute! I absolutely love having Evelyn around. She reminds me just how fun it is to be a girl. I'm excited for you guys!

Anna said...

LOVE the second photo of Kason and Asher. :) Congrats on the little girl!!

Romney Family said...

Congrats and I am the third child in my fam with two older brothers and it was awesome. She will always have someone watching out for her. Girls are so much fun to dress!!!

Sarah said...

Girls are fun. But I can imagine that it does take a mindset change. I don't know what I would do with a boy!

Swensen Family said...

Yeah!!!! We are happy for you guys! Girls really are fun, and it makes me happy that my little girl will have a girl cousin close in age to play with! I'm excited to see what she will look like :).

Dulcie said...

I will love her even if you name her Whippy!!!

Laurie said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you and your boys... how fun!

Stephanie said...

How exciting! Yay! :) You're going to have so much fun shopping for clothes!!!

A. Swensen said...

Congrats! Girls are fun!

Trista said...

Congratulations!!! Girls are SO much fun! Once you really get into all the pink and bows and frilly things you won't be able to stop. They're so fun!

Shannon said...

How wonderful!