We had anniversary # 6 a little while ago. :) (actually almost a month ago now!)
We went to Autzen Stadium to "meet the players". We didn't actually meet any though as the lines were about an hour long. But, it was still cool to walk around Autzen.
Laying in the O
Naps have been a thing of the past for a little while now for Kason. I know he took them alot longer than some kids. But, when he fell asleep for a few minutes I couldn't help but take a picture. (I think his knees have had scabs on top of scabs all summer long)
His make shift chair he was pretty proud of.
We finally all went to a Ducks football game. I had never been to a game in Autzen and was, apparently, missing out on alot. The boys are making the O here. It was alot of fun and I'm glad I got to go before baby #3 comes. It was just incredibly hot that day. Almost 100 degrees with humidity and we had quite a walk to get there. The boys were pretty red faced and we were all super sweaty, but it was all worth it.
To cool down afterwards we came home and ate our favorite popsicles.
I was reminded of this picture taken a year or so ago eating the same popsicles. We love our cinnamon sicles!
We also moved Asher to a big boy bed. Really, we moved both boys. In an effort to make room to squeeze another person into our little apartment we decided to get bunk beds and scoured all the surrounding areas on craigslist for quite awhile. We finally found one. The boys love it and we haven't had any falls so far. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa the boys picked out their own sheets. Asher picked out Lightning McQueen (surprise, surprise) and Kason picked out Transformers. Asher calls it his Lightning McQueen bunk bed. They both have done really well and Asher hasn't even come out. Lets hope that continues. He still calls for us in the morning, though, instead of just getting out of bed he'll just call for mommy or daddy.
5 comments:
Wow, those bunk beds are really nice! What a great find!
I'm glad you got to go to a Ducks game. I actually never got to do that.
I liked seeing the photo from last year--Asher has changed so much!
Our boys would so get along! Transformers and Cars is what our home lives off of...
Thanks for the update! Always love checking on y'all. Happy 6th anniversary!
Looks like fun. How exciting that you got bunk beds! I can't wait for that, but then again, I can. ;) Happy late anni!
Happy 6th! :)
Kason and Asher looked pretty happy at the game. I so want to take our boys to a football game. We took Aaron to a minor league baseball game this summer and he still talks about it. And how cool are bunk beds, right?? I'm looking forward to when Luke is big enough so we can get them.
Looks like fun! Kade is so into Transformers right now too. We are actually on the bunk bed hunt as well, haven't been as lucky as you-you got a super nice one!
Post a Comment