There are lots of little things I want to remember since I last posted.
Asher's new way of getting around: Put both feet on his scooter and command Isaac to "go fast Daddy!" while Isaac pulls him.
Kason has been participating on a soccer team. It's pretty laid back - a little more than I'd like, but he has loved it.
(I think it appropriate that Eugene uses tie dye soccer balls)
When we first started it was so hot, but the rain is here now and last week they played in the pouring rain.
Look at that aggression
Kason pretty much loves this picture because both of his feet are off the ground.
Asher is more than happy to kick a soccer ball around waiting for Kason. At first he tried (successfully many times) to join in the middle of Kason's group.
Before the rain started and before school started we went on a picnic. We were going to go to a nice park that has ducks, but when we got there we found what I think has to have been a hippie convention. The park was filled with smoking, tie dye, gypsy clothes and weird music, so we went to another good option. It was really nice. I do have a picture of me there, but I look so huge in it I couldn't post it. I'll have to get some different pregnancy pics.
Kason started preschool. We are doing a program here at home. So far it's going well, though it requires even more time and patience than I even expected sometimes. We are enjoying it though.
We had quite a few days of this last week. Here he is determined to get some cookies and sat there for awhile.
The rain has started here, but we have had a couple sunny days, and when they happen you have to be sure to take advantage of them. One of my favorite things is watching Asher ride this scooter. He bends both his knees and sticks his bum way out and gets going pretty fast.
This is how we found Asher asleep one night. (They do actually sleep with the light off, this is just the flash). Leg propped up on the wall and his other leg crossed over with his doggie. I just thought it was cute.
-I was so tired one afternoon and didn't want Kason to watch TV or play by himself anymore (Asher was asleep) so I let him rub eyeshadow all over my face while I laid down. It's actually pretty relaxing! I had a small, little zit on my cheek and the first thing Kason says in a disgusted tone is, "ewww, we need to cover up this chicken pox thing".
-Asher pooped a ton in the bath last night. And Kason didn't even jump out, he just sat there and called us in to tell us!
-Kason told Asher he was becoming a real man today.
2 comments:
I am laughing out loud. What funny little boys. I love the pic of them standing in their sweatshirts. Aww..
Cute boys. That tie dye ball would seem to fit in here too! Kade and MAggie ride their skooters in a squat position too, its the best way to go fast!
Post a Comment