It seems that baby girl could be coming sooner rather than later so I wanted to get down a few things I want to remember about Kason and Asher. I've been having ALOT of Braxton Hicks or contractions or whatever they are and the doctor says he wouldn't be surprised if I went a couple weeks early. Kason was 3 weeks early and was tiny and had a hard time eating so I have been slightly stressed it's going to be like that again. I've been taking things pretty easy and we're already past the point when Kason was born. I'd like her to wait just a little longer, maybe til my family gets here! Isaac has really made up for my laziness! He works hard at school all day and then comes home and works here.
These boys are best buds, but boy they sure can fight too - and make a huge mess in seconds.
(Photography by Asher)
*Kason
-He really is a super helper
-He's taking a hip hop class right now and thinks it is great.
-He feels pretty special when Isaac designates him as the man of the house when Isaac leaves.
-He is very sweet.
-Some things he said in his prayer last night:
Please help us to get to the hospital fast and the baby to not come too quick.
Please help me to have special dreams and not bad dreams.
Please help me to have a smart brain when I count to 25 (He has trouble with 16-18)
Please help the car to not stop in the middle of the road. (it happened once, we don't know why, and must have traumatized him)-He is at a fun age now (2 1/2) and has been saying lots of funny stuff.
-In these pictures he was just singing his own little song while he was playing and when I tuned in to what he was singing I heard this: "...and the dragon gets the alligator with his wings, his basketball wings, his basketball wings..."
-He is really sweet too and always blows us kisses when we are leaving or he is going to bed.
-If I am getting frustrated with him alot of times he rubs my hair and says, "I love your hair" or the other night he rubbed my arm and said, "so soft and warm".
-When we do thumbs up, he does his pointer finger instead of his thumb.
-He has been showing me his ultimate act of love by shoving his doggie under my head when I am laying down.
-He talks about 20 decibels above normal all. the. time.

He is also kind of potty training! We're not pushing it too much, but he's doing pretty well. He goes about 100 times a day and wants to go 10 times when he's going to bed, but he hasn't had any accidents really. Well, any wet accidents, the other one is a different story!
He is also kind of potty training! We're not pushing it too much, but he's doing pretty well. He goes about 100 times a day and wants to go 10 times when he's going to bed, but he hasn't had any accidents really. Well, any wet accidents, the other one is a different story!
I love these pictures cause he just still looks so stocky in underwear. It's so funny to see him run from one side of the apartment to the other. According to him, underwear makes you fast. He hasn't gotten down the art of getting the underwear around that bum of his when he's pulling them up or down.


And because someday I'll want to remember. I think this is 36 or 37 weeks.

And because someday I'll want to remember. I think this is 36 or 37 weeks.
4 comments:
Love the post, and Lindsey you look great! I am so excited for you. I will pray she stays in longer for you also. Miss you tons!
I am SO excited. Can't wait to see the boys and have fun hearing everything they have to say!
cute boys!! and so excited to see pictures of your new little one when she arrives!!
That was fun to read about the boys. I hope everything goes well with the rest of the pregnancy, just don't do anything that is too hard on your body! I'm sure it will all be ok.
Post a Comment