Friday, December 9, 2011

~BaBy~


Emry Leigh
12/6/11
8 lbs 3 oz






10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Baby!!!! Yay! Congratualtions!

Callie. said...

Lindsey, Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love her name. And, I think she looks so much like Asher. Congrats again. I am excited for your whole family and I bet you are thrilled to have a baby girl. Kason and Asher look thrilled too! :). Love you tons and hope you are doing great.

Trista said...

Congratulations! She's so cute!!

Liz said...

Congrats! She is a beauty!

Rusten and Karen said...

She is beautiful!!!

Sarah said...

Wonderful! What a beautiful name for a beautiful baby. she reminds me of Maggie... congrats. Good luck with three.

Shannon said...

Wow, a girl! Congratulations. Enjoy this wonderful new baby time!

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Anna said...

Congratulations!!

Stephanie said...

YAY! Congratulations! She's gorgeous! I admit that I'm a little jealous that you are no longer the sole girl in the house like I am, but I won't hold it against you. ;) How scary about the trip to the hospital, though. I hope everyone stays well into this new year.