Just waking up and seeing his cake and the decorations. This hair do is what happens when you go to bed with wet hair
Home from church
The cake
He got a sword...what were we thinking...at least it is nerf.
Singing happy birthday. We had some friends over for cake and I think he was pretty pleased with everyone singing to him.
I was trying to get a good shot of him, but had to work to get it. I love these pictures though, I think they show his personality.
Finally. We love our Asher.
A little bit about Asher right now:
-I love the age he is right now, he says the funniest things. He is always making us laugh.
-He is the sweetest boy ever, yet at the same time the most stubborn. I don't know how they happen at the same time, but he pulls it off wonderfully.
-He loves Lightning McQueen, Buzz, dinosaurs, matchbox cars, swords, and anything Kason is doing.
-One time a guy at church jokingly told Asher his dad was leaving him. Isaac was just going to get the car because it was pouring rain. Asher didn't see me sitting right there though and believed the guy. He went screaming down the hallway, out into the rain, around the church and was almost to the road before Isaac caught up to him. Now whenever we go somewhere Asher screams, "Don't leave me!!". It was traumatic, but I think now it's more of a habit/game to him.
-He is slightly mischievous.
-He loves to give me hugs...have I mentioned he is super sweet?
-He has really started to help with Emry and I often find him right in her face singing to her.
-His run is very entertaining...he seems to twist his upper body while he runs.
-He has been dry at night the last couple weeks...except for last night.
-His blue eyes will always have me.
And, on the same day, this sweet girl turned 5 months old.
5 comments:
3 is so fun. He is so adorable. And so is she!
What a coincidence--Tate's 3-year old photo shoot has the same kind of photos! What a cute boy. I love the cake--did you make it? Baby girl looks beautiful!
Your kids are so adorable... I love their smiles! I can't believe she is already 5 months!!
Happy birthday Asher!! The cake turned out great Lindsey. I've been meaning to call you but I was way sick and now that I'm feeling better I've been playing catch up on life. Particularly helping my children remember who I am, and that generally I'm a nice person :-) Talk to you soon girl!
Happy Birthday Asher. He is so cute. And so is Emry. Glad he had a grfaet day.
Post a Comment