We had a great time in Utah. Here are a ton of pictures of what we did. I have to put them all up now or it won't happen. Ready, go.
At the Freedom Festival Parade on the 4th of July
When the firetrucks with sirens were going by
pushing Grandpa around
Isaac, Kellie, Jenna and I got to go to Stadium of Fire, which was super fun. Scotty McCreery, The Beach Boys, fireworks, and patriotic music.
At Hogle Zoo. It was hot, hot hot.
Cooling off in the mist
Kason picked the gorilla on the carousel
Asher picked the tiger
This picture doesn't really show it, but the boys were pretty dirty most of the time. They played outside all day and then washed off in the little pool. My idea of a perfect summer day.
Throwing poppers with their aunts, the boys love them. I don't need to do anything with the kids, my family just plays with them all day long.
A perfect summer evening
Sparklers!
Asher was pretty cautious with his
Video: at my sister's apartment
Other things that happened:
-We went on quite possibly the hottest hike I have ever been on.
-Emry slept terribly
-My parents gave me some purple running shoes!
-My sister got her mission call to West Virginia!
-I got to see some good friends
It was a very fun time. Now we are back and it's good to be in Eugene too (when the sun is out). Isaac is feverishly trying to work out problems at school. Here's to hoping we don't have to stay an extra year. We have snuck in a family bike ride ( I try to keep up with Emry in the stroller) the last couple evenings now that Kason has taken off without training wheels. And Asher zooms around like a maniac on his tiny little bike. I think it could be one of my most favorite things.
...though Asher's stubbornness usually takes him down some side path where he gets stuck.
3 comments:
I love all those adorable pictures. You guys look like you've been having the best summer! I can't wait to see you. Is it bad if I secretly hope that you guys have to stay another year in Eugene?
Lindsey, your kids are all so beautiful! Emry actually resembles Asher to me in these photos, more than before. Do you think so?
Our family loved bike rides down that trail, too!
Summer can have so many fun times!
You guys probably saw me running the 10k on the 4th of July! lol! Hope you had a fun time in Utah! :)
Post a Comment