Saturday, October 20, 2012

Jumbled

This post is jumbled!  It's Saturday, Isaac is at the school, Emry is asleep -actually I just heard her jabbering, but I've got 3 more minutes to finish this- Kason and Asher are pullling out all their robots, transformers, planes, and pillows from the whole house and putting them into some sort of game in the middle of the room, the BYU game is on and I want to get some pictures up here.  Some of these are pretty old and from Isaac's phone, but I love them and so I wanted to have them on here.  

We do the pledge of allegiance every morning and I was so surprised how quickly the boys learned it for themselves.


Sunday morning activities

This picture is pretty old - sometime last year- but it makes my heart happy


Isaac and Kason at an Oregon game this summer.  Apparently, Kason yelled "O" the entire game and Isaac was shocked he didn't lose his voice.  Yes, we have become total Duck fans.

This is at Mckay and Katie's on one of our trips this summer.  Asher loves this dog stuffed animal, appropriately called "doggie",  you can see it curled up under him.  He sleeps with it every night. 

Kason rode his bike with Isaac to one of Isaac's soccer games and took some self portraits to keep occupied.

Last Saturday I took the boys to the Duck Drop.  I have wanted to go every year we've lived here, but haven't for one reason or another.  It's a fundraiser they do every year.  People buy a rubber duck and get their number written on the bottom of it.  Then, all the ducks are dropped into the river, I heard someone say there were 70,000 this year and they race down the river to the finish.  First place gets a prize, I don't even know what it is.  We didn't buy a duck, but it was still exciting.
Waiting for the ducks

Here they come...


There was also a local zoo there and I was shocked at how little kids were just grabbing the snakes and picking them up and carrying them around.  I didn't see many "zoo keepers" around.

Some guy just handed Kason this snake when he was done holding it.  Kason was delighted, but after a minute I got nervous that I was going to have to pull it out as it started to go up his shirt sleeve so I told him to put it back for someone else to grab.

On the walk back  home.  I am getting all sentimental about Oregon since it looks like we'll probably be leaving next year.  It's so pretty - all this green everywhere!

Another sentimental day - the changing leaves are so pretty! 

Some friends - whom Asher affectionately calls "Brandon and Joey" raked some leaves into a pile and the boys thought it was the best thing ever.







Waking up from nap.  I just want to squeeze her, she's such a happy and chill baby!

A baby that has been eating a ton lately!

I think she has us all wrapped around her little finger


3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it! What fun pics, jumbled or not.

Linford Family said...

I love your fall leaves photos. Those are so cute. Fun post!

Callie. said...

Love it, Lindsey! Looks like you guys are doing great. I am glad you will be done this year; that's so exciting! Can't wait to find out where you'll be.