Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Snapshots

Here are a bunch of snapshots from the last little while:

Isaac is so busy with school.  I think it's the last thing he thinks about when he goes to sleep, what he dreams about, and first thing he thinks of when he wakes up.  We are filling out applications right now and we do it every night from when the kids go to bed until we go to bed.  People say it will be worth it, I guess we'll see!    We've done about 40ish of the 180 applications! 
The kids are always so excited to get some time with Dad

Emry is growing up!  She's 11 months old today and getting her two top front teeth.


She figured out how to pull herself up and does it all the time now.  When her legs were first getting strong enough to stand, she'd get herself up and then not know how to get back down, so her little legs would start shaking with all that work.  I went in to her room to get her from her nap and she was standing up in her crib practically having a seizure her legs were shaking so much! 



Halloween happened!  We carved pumpkins.  Asher was still grossed out by the goop, and so was I.



Pouting because Isaac tossed some goop on his arm





Holding "Emry girl"


Halloween night

Robin Hood

A knight

And a bee!


Last, but not least, Asher took a shower and I found him in there some time later combing his hair up "like a real man" and making tough/cool faces in the mirror...

...what a stud.

No comments: