Asher's favorite past time lately: wrapping Emry up in blankets
My sisters gave us a tent and we finally broke it out. We moved the couch to squeeze the tent in our tiny living room. The boys were so excited. We watched Arthur Christmas and then we all ended up sleeping in the tent.
Supposed to be going to sleep
My Gerber baby
Kason took a karate class and loved it.
I couldn't resist putting this picture on...I love it
All the kids have ended up getting this shot taken at around 10ish months - Isaac holding them just out of the bath in a white towel
Emry -11 months
Kason - 10 months
Asher - 11 months
The Oregon rain is here. We had so much rain the other day that the streams all flooded onto the streets, I went on a run and was in ankle deep water.
Emry ready to head out in her rain jacket
Isaac finished his "applecations"!!! It was quite the ordeal, much more difficult than I had anticipated. With teaching a new class, getting these individualized applications out, and finishing his job market paper it was eat, sleep and drink school. This was Isaac's spot when he was home. He'd hook up the double monitors and work. Kason called them "applecations".
He was also on 2 local news stations for a previous paper! Here's the link:
http://www.kval.com/news/local/Does-Duck-football-have-an-affect-on-getting-good-grades--179731071.html?tab=video&c=y
Happy girl! She's cruising around the furniture now
Thanksgiving was just a great day. We did a "Thankful Tree" this year, which was really fun for all of us. That morning I ran the "Turkey Trot", which was really fun and I'd like to do one every year. I was really happy with how it went and beat my goal time by 3 minutes and was 193rd out of 852.
We had a yummy dinner at home with just us, and then met up with good friends for pie.
It was a great day!


7 comments:
What a fun post. You guys have been busy and happy. I watched the clip... congrats, Isaac! And wahoo for doing the turkey trot. I think that's an awesome goal too.
love all the pictures!!Sounds like you are having fun despite Isaac being knee deep with school!!! HOw awesome he as on tv for a paper!! Good job on your turkey trot and getting a better time!! that is always such a great feeling to be able to run faster!!!
Awesome job Isaac and on the turkey trot! I told Mick this year he's going to have to skip turkey bowl sometime so I can do a run instead. We'll see if it ever happens:)
Sounds like a great weekend! Your kids are so cute. Way to go on the Turkey Trot... very speedy!!
I just love you! I loved the picture of all three in the bath towel, all three of them look sooo different from each other. So cute! Good luck to Isaac with those applecations and congrats to you for running, period. WOW! Good work.
We watched Isaac-it was pretty cool. Way to go on the turkey trot! Cute photos, I liked seeing all of them at the same age.
We watched Isaac-it was pretty cool. Way to go on the turkey trot! Cute photos, I liked seeing all of them at the same age.
Post a Comment