Yup. It happened. Kason lost his first tooth. Sooner than I expected. Aren't kids who lose their teeth supposed to be old?!?! He was pretty excited and wiggled it all the time until it was hanging by a thread. Isaac pushed on it and it fell right back into Kason's mouth...who quickly spit it out.
Emry is walking! 13 months old - about the same time as Kason. She's still plenty cautious about it, and still crawls the majority of the time. But she can definitely do it and is getting braver about it!
Kason was in a basketball camp. He loved it and really improved his dribbling. He wants to be just like Dad playing ball. He's in the gray in all these pictures, I should've had a different lens, but was lucky to just get the camera at all as we were running out of the apartment.
And I didn't want to leave Asher out, poor middle child syndrome, so here's a picture of the cute boy - booger nose and all.
4 comments:
YAY!!!! Kason looks so cute without his tooth! I bet he is thrilled. Welcome to the world of trying to remember the tooth fairy needs to visit. If you find yourself needing cash in the middle of the night 7-11 on Hilyard is open 24 hours :)
And sweet little Emry... wow. Good for her! It won't be long before she's chasing those boys all over.
Oh how they grow up so fast! You have such cute kids. I love reading you and Megan's blogs and getting caught up on your lives...at the same time it is kind of sad and makes me miss all of you and wish we lived close once again. I hope for selfish reasons that you guys don't have to move to far away. Hang in there with all the big decisions you are facing, I think of you guys often.
Losing teeth is pretty exciting! I thought that Kade was still too young to lose a tooth too. Emery is so cute!
Caleb did that basketball camp! It was a blast. Glad Kason was able to enjoy it. What a lot of milestones! Those kiddos ARE growing up. It's both exciting and sad for mom at the same time.
Post a Comment