Here we go as I try to capture some highlights of the November chaos.
First things first, Kason lost his 3rd tooth! We were at my parent's house and Kason came into my room in the morning and told me he'd pulled his tooth out. It'd been loose for about a day and a half. He has quite the snaggletooth look going on now.
E and A are such good friends. A is super into coloring right now and they can spend quite a while doing it. I am grateful for washable markers. I love this picture, it just looks like a good childhood picture to me.
I came upstairs and found them all like this. Granted, they were glued to the tv, but it still made me happy.
Another time I came up and found the boys reading and Emry just rubbing their heads while they read. She just knows she is part of the group.
Emry hasn't seen a ton of snow in her life yet, so she was loving getting out and playing in this. I think we finally have all the kids' snow gear. We should need it this winter!
Kason and Asher took swimming lessons, it was Asher's first time. They actually took them in a chilly lap pool, but it was the cheapest place in this ridiculously expensive town. That didn't stop the boys from loving it though.
This is Asher with Kathryn, or so he tells me. I think she might be his first crush. Kason gets completely embarrassed about all that kind of stuff, but the first day of lessons Asher told me, "There was a girl who wanted to be my friend, she didn't say she wanted to be my friend, but I know she did because she was smiling at me."
Emry was such a good girl and patiently waited each day. If only she would do this in the grocery store...or any other store for that matter.
She gave each brother their towel as they got out of the pool.
*********************************************************************************
Thanksgiving!
Isaac had a conference in Florida so the kids and I drove the 7.5 hours down to Utah and he met us there a few days later through his airport layover.
The kids did so well traveling!
Playing piano
Wii. They were both red-faced and going crazy.
I sat in this rocking chair as a little girl
Spoiled by Grandma. I don't know if my kids would be completely clothed if it weren't for her!
Cool balloon guns and dragons...and a flower
Lots of games and good food
and beautiful -not-freezing-cold- weather
With one of their favorite aunts and soon to be uncle
And a parade of lights to officially welcome in the Christmas season
November was good! We are so blessed!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment