It happened!
Kason is missing both his front teeth.
What?!
I always thought kids who were missing their front teeth were big and old...
my Kason is getting big and old!
He's pretty calm about losing teeth.
He'd been bugging it constantly for a day or two and then we were all sitting on the couch one Sunday night and all of a sudden he calmly said, "it's out".
He missed Christmas, but now he can sing all I want for my birthday is my two front teeth.
Now, here's to waiting for that awkward stage when their teeth grow in and look way too big for their mouth for awhile!
What a stud
Asher was not to be left out of the picture taking.
A few things to remember about sweet, hilarious Asher lately:
-Emry was in her normal monstrous villain mode at the grocery store. Screaming in the cart, running away if out of it. As she ran around the corner of the aisle I told Asher to guard the cart and my bag in it (mostly to make him feel important enough to stay by the cart). When I came back around the corner 3 seconds later, Asher was making ninja moves to a worker man coming down from the other end of the aisle. The guy was doing ninja moves back to Asher and Asher kept up with new moves. As the man passed me he said, "you've got quite the ninja fighter there". When we were back home and I was sane again, I asked Asher what happened and why he did that. Asher said, I went like this (ninja move), and the guy went like this (different ninja move), and I went like this (another ninja move)". When I asked why he did that, he responded simply and matter of factly, "You said to guard the cart, and so I did."
-Sea eagles (sea hawks)
-balm eagles (bald eagles)
-"berry my testimony"
5 comments:
Oh it is crazy watching kids grow up so fast! The other day I was thinking about how many more years Payton only has of school left, I know that 10 years may seem like a lot, but to me when I think about how fast the past almost 10 years have flown by since being married, I know the next ten will go by even faster :(. Asher is such a character...and thanks for making me feel normal when you talk about feeling "sane" again! I totally know the feeling! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Haha! Hilarious! That story about Asher made me laugh out loud! Guess I will see you in a few days!
Haha. I miss you guys. Those boys always make me laugh.
So, this makes me miss you even more! That story about Asher is sooo precious and so completely him. I love Kason's missing teeth!! I really do love the mismatched teeth awkward phase :)
Glad you guys are doing well. Those kids are darling.
Kason is looking so much like his dad! And what a sweet Asher... So funny!
Post a Comment