It seems like such a long while ago that I took these pictures! I love everything about Christmas time and remembering the reason for the season!
I was so excited to finally have room for a full size tree. No more squeezing a little one into an already squished apartment. We braved the - 25 degree blizzard to go get this beauty:
Putting the star on top...
...3 different times. :)
Here's the little tree we've had from the dollar store since we were first married. I still love it and the kids got to have it upstairs this year. Can you spy the 8 ornaments on 1 branch and the little culprit who did that?! Emry would many times be excitedly screaming, "Christmas wights!"
All dressed up for Christmas time at church. Once again, Grandma saves the day!
Just another day before heading to family's house:
Epic battles,
coloring,
writing the gold plates (we go through loads of scratch paper a day),
hiding (standing on the flour bucket in the pantry is one of Emry's favorite spots. She opens the door and yells "peek-a-boo, I see you"),
classic whippy faces,
and dancing in the kitchen.
Finally after our church Christmas party and a fun cookie exchange we headed to Isaac's parents' house.
Lovin the bath, probably the last picture of a bath together. Kason claims he is done with baths and has moved on to showers.
The girls painting nails with Katie
Christmas Eve dinner
1 comment:
I'm with Emry - I LOVE Christmas lights!!
Post a Comment