A while ago...yes, a long while ago, this cute boy turned 6 years old.
He is such a lovable guy.
He's the kid who we are secretly excited to hear what is going to come out of his mouth next, You can bet it will be unexpected, and hilarious. I love his blue eyes.
Favorite color: "black and blue"
Favorite animal: "Jaguar and tiger"
Favorite sport: "soccer"
Favorite food: "pepperoni pizza"
What do you want to be when you grow up: "a soccer play, or football player, or basketball player, and a golf player."
Favorite thing to do: "play with my toys"
Favorite superhero: "Batman, Ninja Turtles...and that's all"
I love this sweet, funny, animated guy.
2 comments:
Ha ha ha - a golf player? Must have been a golf game on the TV at the time! He's an awesome 6 year old!!
I love how Asher keeps things real - he just says it like it is! He is the cutest! I love how excited he was seeing his cake! My favorite thing is how he always tells me "I just want to stay little" - he's good at enjoying the moment for what it is. :)
Post a Comment