Today is our3rdAnniversary!!! I am so grateful to have spent 3 years with Isaac and am glad there are so many more to come! I can't imagine life any other way. I love you Isaac!
What beautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary! --- As for Lane and the hangers, he doesn't really care, he throws all clothes on the floor. So when they get hung up they go right where I want them to. :) (I think on an odd day that he'd actually help hang up clothes that he'd try to do it the way he knows I like it though)
I remember your wedding day!!! You were the perfect bride. I'm so happy for you and Isaac. I can't believe that was three years ago. I love you. Lets hang out or something...
I remeber that day!! I thought that you were so pretty, but then again you always are Lindsey :)!! I am so glad that you are my sister-in-law, we all have so much fun together. Happy Anniversary guys!
12 comments:
Happy Anniversary! We are so happy you and Isaac married and LOVE having you in our family Lindsey! Hope the day was great for ya.
What beautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary! --- As for Lane and the hangers, he doesn't really care, he throws all clothes on the floor. So when they get hung up they go right where I want them to. :) (I think on an odd day that he'd actually help hang up clothes that he'd try to do it the way he knows I like it though)
Hope you had a great anniversary! Ours is coming in another week. Crazy how time flies.
happy anniversary!!! Hope you had a great one!!
Cute pictures! Happy Anniversary!
Three years goes so fast! You guys are such a cute couple. Congrats!
hey girl! im so happy you have a blog!!
I remember your wedding day!!! You were the perfect bride. I'm so happy for you and Isaac. I can't believe that was three years ago. I love you. Lets hang out or something...
oh I rememeber when you got married & moved into the ward. Fun times.
I remeber that day!! I thought that you were so pretty, but then again you always are Lindsey :)!! I am so glad that you are my sister-in-law, we all have so much fun together. Happy Anniversary guys!
Your pics are BEAUTIFUL!
Isn't wonderful to be married to the man of your dreams?!
Happy Anniversary! I loved your wedding pictures!
Post a Comment