Brittney tagged me for 6 un-spectacular quirks
1. Every night, without fail, I check the sheets as I climb into bed to make sure there are no spiders in them. This is because one time while sleeping in a sleeping bag a spider crawled up and down my leg multiple times before I realized what it was.
2. I am not the biggest fan of animated movies. This sometimes makes Isaac and Kason sad.
3. I like to pick up the house before I go to bed for the night. (although this doesn't always happen)
4. I think I stress out really easily
5. I have a hard time making decisions. Whenever I have one that is really hard for me to make I write out the pros and cons for each, but they always turn out equal.
6. I prefer back massages to back scratches
I tag:
1. Megan
2.Katie
3. Liz
4. Sarah
5. Elly
4 comments:
This is kellie, not mom. And I remember that sleeping bag spider...that you threw on my pillow after you got it out of your sleeping bag. Thanks.
I hate spiders too. There was this huge one in our bathroom the other day. Bret wasn't home so I was forced to kill it in order to save my kids lives. I also like a clean house before I go to bed-it makes it so much nicer to wake up to in the morning! I am with you on the decision thing and back rubs!
I have had a bad experience with not just one but many spiders in a bed with me at one time. I am paranoid about it too! I just noticed you tagged me. I am not very observant sometimes...
I do the same thing when I get in bed! So we watched the Olympics and decided that you (Lindsey) look just like Nastia Liukin.
Post a Comment